Reviews for A Life Lived in Dreams
perpetually chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Amazing story. Stunning words. Ahh.
perpetually chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Quite the perfect chapter ending.
perpetually chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I am so fascinated by these characters.
perpetually chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
So beautifully written.
Melody chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I just have to say, its rare to find writing this articulate and beautiful on this site. The imagery and wording are exquisite. Very well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Brilliant.
sakuraXnatsume chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
J'aime bien l'histoire. C'est tres jolie!
souplover9 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
This was an interesting idea for a fic. I liked the concept that Bella can see other people's dreams. It's a bittersweet story- it's sad that they're both neglected, but good that they were able to find each other. Thanks for sharing.
angelari7 chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Well you are mo longer writing fan five I I'd like to say that you are a wonderful writer.
atthetouchoflove chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
But this is very very very similar to Lisa McMann's Dreamcatcher series ("Wake", "Fade", "Gone"). Not to say that you've copied or anything - just so you know that this idea isn't as original as you may think it is, which may lead to difficulty in getting it published
twilite4eva chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Wow this was just beautiful. Im crying right now and im so speechless

if u are making this into an actual novel please give me a heads up because i would love to buy this story as a book :)
RACHIAN chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Wow, this is a great story. Good luck with expanding it.
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
it ended? but it was so good!

*pouts*

but but... -.-

grr. this is one of those good stories which explain nothing but they fold out so beautifully that i just have to accept it because that's how the story goes. -.-

i hate those kind of stories. they're so mean.

but they're so beautiful...

awww xD

i really hate Renee in this one for some reason... o.O

great story. XD
marigold123 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
I liked the ending. My questions were answered and we got closure...of sorts. I like that it was left open ended...they are going off together. Two imperfect souls in an imperfect world trying to make it right for each other. Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Well, I guess Elizabeth did finally take Edward away from the 'situation'. But she never really wanted to know what happened or she would have dug more. No Elizabeth is no saint.

I wonder what it means that Bella only sees Edward's dreams now? Is it because she loves Edward and is attuned to him alone? Enjoying.