Reviews for yes is a world
Progenitus chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Well this gives a certain meaning to new game... There's a faint worry in the back of my head because /they're the same person/, but who isn't a fan of somewhat illicit romance?

Nicely done, although I half expected the entire story to be without capitalization and punctuation! The first few snippets were the strongest I feel, with a wry sort of foreshadow.
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE IT! If only the pairing wasn't as rare.

God, to see someone going through with it and knowing what will happen in the end. Minato you have damn guts.

And Minako...*cries*

At least they finally had each other.

Yuki
Kagerinai chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is super cute.

You managed to keep the characters true to themselves.. actually you portrayed them perfectly. :)

Also, the shortness of the chapters add to the feel.

Really good job!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
sweet
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You have no idea how much I loved this. Like, it was just an explosion of awesome all over my face that left me in awe. Seriously, this is the definition of awesome. Ahaha.

My favorite part had to be when Minako is telling Minato about leading all the guys on and junk. Nevermind, the whole thing was my favorite. :)

Yeah... just keep it up. :D
Book.Freak112233 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awww...:) that was so cute but so sad at the same time...:(
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it! What a cute story!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
OH MY GOSH. *A*

i really love this. it's just so beautiful and - and - uuuh, i dpn't know what to say again. thank you! :)
Omegaprime02 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It's not my place to analyze a beautiful piece of work such as this one, but there is a message in it and it speaks loud and clear
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Fabulous.
Mayab chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wonderful, but now I really don't want to finish the game.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It is really sad indeed. After all for one to live the other twin must die in that carcrash...

Never to be conected in life. I do dislike when people puts two of them at the same timeline thou, takes away all the meaning of the choice. On other hand if it is put like this when one is already after and in his/her death acts as a guide I find it rather aceptable and nice, no?
anoesism chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh my god *squee* It's fantastic! Wonderfully written with a really touching (and happy) end! I love this pairing so much but it's rare to find stories featuring this couple. You captured these two perfectly! xD
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this we very odd but beautiful. Bravo!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/11/2010