Reviews for Inevitable Edibles
milagglad chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
wau! aqui tienes una historia muy interesante, ya han pasado prácticamente dos años desde la ultima actualizacion, me pregunto si piensas terminarla ...seria muy bueno si lo haces porfa
Guest chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
Anomynous chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
:( poor Jasper poor Bella. Never thought about jasper's view on new moon when she cut her finger
Nana Whitlock chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
Love it can't wait fot the next chapter to come...
A2463 chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
Love it! Please continue!
ShadowCub chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
I like it, especially Charlie finding out.

Leah is my favorite.

Bella what the fuck is her problem?
chaseherchiss chapter 23 . 3/2/2012
Welcome back...great update! I look forward to more!
samaramorgane chapter 23 . 2/13/2012
Ah,I was pleased when I saw an update of one of you fic!:)
Maddy chapter 23 . 2/7/2012
Great story plot. Yes it's been a while, but all good thing are worth the wait. I just started over and reread it from the begining. Keep up the good work, looking foreword to more updates.
Purradox chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
Very nice honey. Hope you update soon.
Purradox chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter.
Purradox chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Nice! I got this as an alert but I do don't remember signing up. Glad I did. So it's been a year huh? Well I'll read and catch up.
xelsan chapter 23 . 2/3/2012
just glad to see a new chapter, hope you finish it.
ButtsRgr8 chapter 23 . 2/3/2012
I forgot what happened... Then I remembered! Then that was the wrong story... But as I read on I REMEMBERED AGAIN~! :D
cookiesforfrogs chapter 23 . 2/3/2012
Just found your story, its very enjoyable but You need to be careful about your perspective at times you jump from third person ie bella saw Alice, to first person ie I saw Alice, in the same chapter and back again which can make the story a little disorientating at times. Still it's an interesting read and I am a firm believer in the saying it's never to late to update. Lol.