Reviews for Ganondorf In My Crawlspace
minary chapter 17 . 7/28
Good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
minary chapter 14 . 7/28
Ummmmmmm... What was I going to write? Oh, yeah, yoi're very good at writing err... ramblings. :D
minary chapter 8 . 7/26
Or iPhone, I mean. Did she dropped it when she was kidnapped by Ganondorf?
minary chapter 7 . 7/24
Err... Did you forgot about iPod?
I'm still waiting hoping YΠY
Mekachiku chapter 17 . 1/17
Oh my goodness, i freaking love this story! Especially the relationship between Link and OC , it's so darn cute :D I am so happy that i found this.

Please please pleaseeee update it so i can read the ending *_* I know it's last updated from 2012 but still It would be awesome to read the ending

I really enjoyed all the chapters, and was totally captivated by the storyline and I just want to say that are an amazing writer! I was so caught up in my own world while reading this 3
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
So this is dead?...
Nova chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Is this still alive?
Are you ever going to finish this?
Nova chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Is this still alive?
Will you ever finish this?
sillyhater chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
this is such a cute story XD
usuihentai727 chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Love the story! Please update soon! :D
awesomekittycat chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I just started reading this story, and was shocked at how AWESOME it is! The whole story, not just this chapter. I really hope you update soon, this story is amazing!
Bluetips chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Are you going to continue this fanfic? I hope you will... I really enjoy it and would love to have Annie rescue Colin (YAY!) and see what happens next. Best of Luck!

-Bluetips
MCRDanime chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Please continue. Update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Please, please hurry so that I can read the end! Please?
I'm so addicted. I've read the entire thing up to this point. In one day. Oi... Oh well.
Have you played Twilight Princess? I started, then got stuck...yeah. I had better luck with Skyward Sword, which is awesome, soundtrack, gameplay, graphics, & all...
Anyway, please continue to write. All of the chapters have been superbly written, portrayals accurate, and, all in all, just a wonderful storyline.
Please, again, hurry and type the other two parts! I'm begging you!