Reviews for Training Yong Soo
cross-over-lover232 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
i wonder if any of them will ever look back and regret changeing him, if perhaps korea will decide a prank is in order and complately ignoreing china who wrote out the list. until at last he forgets why he ignores china and merely keeps running on it, until now they no longer see him in asia but always with the german and with would be funny if they found him showing his fun loveing side to luddy and feli but cool disdain to them like role a squal to show how they try to sway him back to their side?
DivineProjectZero chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Sine my love for Yong Soo knows no bounds, seeing this fic updated is like Christmas and my birthday coming early with Hetalia-related products as my presents. It's that good XD.

I really like Yao, but his preference of North Korea over South Korea really bothers me (not politically, but only in Hetalia). I guess it gets me because Yong Soo is always trying to appeal to his big brother, to no avail. Another thing that really bothers me is that, according to canon, Yong Soo is only 15-16 years old physically. It's not exactly fun to watch someone of that age (great, he's younger than me by at least 2 freaking years) go through that kind of...chaos. It's like watching the American Revolution Hetalia style.

Italy is so cute! I love him so much :D

Oh dear, Vietnam and Korea have a long way to go, don't they... And you made my day with that little post-shower incident. lol.
yaoifangirl21069 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
It's really good!I like it!-
Hikarilightz chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
My, my! Vietnam is really harsh and cold on Korea! ;A; I mean-What did he do to you? aws...

And it seems that Italy and Germany never have time together.. TT -sniffle-

another great chapter written though ;)
argella1300 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
really? i thought they were playing Risk or something like that...anyways! great chapter! can't wait to see what's next. keep up the good work!
kerokeroXD chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
hurray! im so happy you updated this! im liking how your starting to show us more areas effected, and including more characters
argella1300 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
keep going! you're doing great!
PiWrite chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
you have to update :)

updaete

update

update

update update

updates

update

update
EEevee chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
I'm really enjoying your characterization of Korea, and of course the love triangle that I don't think two of the members really understand they are in :P Rule #2 must be killing Korea though; compared to China or Japan Koreans are REALLY touchy-feely, especially if they consider you a friend or family. Great idea, great fic, great characterization :)
Nerica chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
"God, all of the unresolved sexual tension could have solved their fuel crisis years ago." lol

"Ah, well. It did not seem like Feliciano was listening to him either. They seemed to share that trait. Of course, Feliciano did it better." Aww Lovino, thinking that Feli is better, even in that way..

Hahahaha Yong Soo and the internet XD

It's good to see Korea making progress, and also that Feli and him are getting along better (I liked how you explained from Feli's point of view too)

Keep it up
yaoifangirl21069 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Awsome! I love it! Germanys accent is cool! -
DivineProjectZero chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Maddox, did you just hang up on Yong Soo? I'm getting a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach...

Glad to see Korea and Italy starting to get along :D though they still have a few matters to work out.

Korea is a light-hearted nation, according to canon, but I've always maintained in my head-canon that his sanity might not all be very stable. Gahh, breaks my heart but still I love it all.

And VIETNAMMMMM yes is this going where I hope it's going? lol
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
This story has a lot of focus on brothers, I've noticed. Germany's brother, Korea's brother, Italy's brother...and now Liechtenstein's brother.

I cannot help feeling sorry for Prussia. I know he probably did something pretty terrible to merit such treatment...but not having exact knowledge of that action, my heart goes out to him. Hurtful words there, especially from his own brother :/

And I don't really know what to make of the whole issue with Korea and Italy, either. Korea is hogging Germany and acting strangely...I don't know if /possessive/ is quite the right adjective, but that is what comes to mind. It's no wonder Italy feels jealous, and Korea plays on this jealously, perhaps out of a desire to lash out at /someone/ with all that has happened to him recently. Or it could simply be how reactive Italy is being. That is what they always tell you in school: don’t give bullies the pleasure of a reaction, and they’ll get bored and quit. Not to say Korea is being a bully, per se. Those two just do not get along well, where Germany is concerned.

I always though they would get on fairly well, considering their personalities…but Germany is so important to Italy, that his involvement just…drives this division between them. And all Korea wants is to go back home, but he just can’t help himself. He keeps goading on Italy, or succumbing to the bait. I wonder if it could be that secretly, he knows they’re not going to accept him back home at all easily, and he is just so frustrated by that, in a way he doesn’t even feel like trying. Like in the meeting, how he lost all motivation for good behavior once he realized China wasn’t paying attention. And then Italy was there, his modest inhibition was gone…and so events followed.

Poor Switzerland. I cannot imagine what must’ve happened to him to make him react that way. I know he’s fairly private for a Nation, and not one to enjoy being touched, but to lash out at Belgium, a neutral country that would not wish to do any harm to him. It must have been so pretty horrible stuff :/

The bit with the list of Korea’s negative attributes was actually sort of cute, in a way. I know that must’ve been hard for Korea, seeing all of those and trying to take it positively. And it is always different seeing such sentiments out in the open, from just guessing or not even realizing how people feel about your actions. It’s very rare that people ever get a straight list of adjectives describing what people think of them, and I imagine it wouldn’t always be a pleasant experience.

I think the chapter turned out quite well :] Then again, I love everything I’ve read of yours, so the same assurance from the same person might not mean much, but it is there. I’ve missed our conversations, but I completely understand about you being busy with life and things. Goodness knows I’ve got enough stuff I should be working on myself, and my course load is hardly demanding.

I hope everything is well with you, and I look forward to reading more!
Iaveina chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Ooo, Italy and Korea are in for it!

Great chapter!
Fierce Kitten chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
You know, America needs a larger role in this for Yong Soo... In the Korean War, America completely backed South Korea, stepping in almost immediately, pretty much protecting South from North, who I think already had the Soviet Union's backing. I think Yong Soo would probably look to Alfred for some sort of comfort.

...I love this fanfiction. It's super sad. :(