Reviews for Training Yong Soo
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
You are very good with cliffhangers. Now I really want to know what happened to Switzerland during this war, that he won't even let a neutral nation who had never done him any wrong (and my head canon even says they're friends) get near him.

Korea is also scaring me a little. A jealous Italy is one thing, but I really wonder why Korea is having so much fun goading him further. I mean, in essence he is going to be back in Asia soon (eventually), and what good does it do him to screw around with European affairs?

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Nerica chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
..I don't have much to say about this chapter..I guess I'm just lazy..But I did like it very much. Italy and Korea don't seem like they'll be able to get along soon x And Prussia..Again, it sucks to be Germany xD I like how you captured the general mood of that time, with everyone..

Keep it up~
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Uhoh, Germany sounds scary-mad. I feel bad for Korea and Italy D:
Hikarilightz chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
o.o... i kinda got lost in the end.. why did switz just leave like that? what did belgium do to him? and did hungary know anything? and italy and korea fought and... _ so much is going on for my small brain.. i hope you update soon so i know whats happening~ x) but great chapter. the germany and prussia part was so sad.. TT
DivineProjectZero chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
So many updates in such a short time makes me very happy :D

Even though watching my nation just downright fight with Italy is like alternating between The Titanic and Twilight for an entire three-day marathon. Yeah, that translates into "very disturbing and unsettling"...

And considering that one of my fics right now has Yong Soo as BFFs with Romano and all... It makes me anxious and joyful at the same time whenever I read this fic.

One day you're so going to give me a heart attack...
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Whoa. And just when the tension was easing up. Those were some harsh words. Korea does seem to be getting better, though. In a way. I feel it might just be on the surface, though. Underneath there is a big mess still waiting to be dealt with.

Again, the way Germany is acting with Prussia. I can’t…really imagine what he could’ve done. Even looking at Destroying Alfred and all that. I just can’t imagine.

I look forward to more~
TheDawnCatcher chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I have to feel sorry for Italy, I really do. I would totally be the same way if some random person showed up and started hogging all of my beloved's attention. I think I should feel more sympathy for Korea, but for some odd reason I don't. Maybe it's just 'cause he's made a love triangle out of one of my OTPs. XP But I like that it's turned out this way! It'll be fascinating to see Germany become so obsessive over Italy, in that odd, creepy, HRE kind of way.
Madame President chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
i can't beleive it took me so long to get to reading this! omg what did prussia do? wait do i have to reread discovering to get like a hint of him allying himself with terrorists to try to become a nation again? give the man a break! anyway, i'll read as fast as being a junior allows (not very fast. but tell me more about prussia!.
Torn Cardboardbox chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Just to let you know that you have some things down but you forget to add '요' in '안녕하세요'. Just letting you know. And though you got the pronunciation word for '입니다'. It's alright, it's more simple to go by minna so keep up the good work. I like the characteristics of Yong Soo portray so well. I'll read your Fanfic from the shadows, later!

If I feel the need to correct you, I'll jump from the shadows.
Nerica chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
""Romano? Have you ever felt forgotten?" he asked his brother." There couldn't have been a worse question to ask Lovino, especially coming from Feli! Hahaha, I mean even though I feel bad for Feli, I'm with Lovi on this one lol

""Sometimes it simply takes a vhile to convince a dog you know vhat you are talking about so dey should follow your direction."" Haha :s

...Korea and Italy. They're both so energetic, but different. And fighting for attention. And just..Sucks to be Ludwig lol

Keep writing~
DivineProjectZero chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I keep feeling like I should bash my head against the wall as I'm reading this. The tales of brotherhood, Aghhhhhh. I just feel so antsy whenever brothers can't get along. And Korea, our impatient Korea... It might be because I'm Korean myself, but I just keep thinking "he might be a little off his rocker sometimes and his mind lives in the fifth dimension but Yong Soo is a nice guy so don't bully him plz ;(" and all that stuff.. I kept thinking that when the Asia family comes out. It's such a contrast against Yong Soo from Hearth (plain weird vs. actually human lolz).

So why did South Korea end up killing North Korea? and why is China so pissed at him?

Poor Italy. And asking Romano is he felt forgotten... Oh Feli, you really don't get it, don't you... Romano of all people..
inkie chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
god.

i love your korea.

never before have i seen him so fleshed out, something more than the annoying little brother-jeezus.

he's amazing.
Hikarilightz chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Wow. Thats intense. And why doesn't china want to talk to Korea? Sigh..poor thing. And Italy does need more attention..D; those two are intense. Update soon~
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I think it's pretty thick of Italy to say something like that to someone like Korea; he has a brother, he should know that it's very difficult to deal with the loss of a sibling. And, at the same time, he must know something about global politics what with being a nation; the things that North Korea did to South are pretty unmentionable. I'm sure if Romano continually beat and destroyed Veneziano he would feel the same way about him.

Also, the question Veneziano asked Romano at the beginning, about if he ever felt forgotten, made me realize just how much self-control Romano has not to have punched him; I know I wanted to. For some reasons Italy's selfish actions throughout this entire chapter have me quite annoyed; it's one thing for him to be thick and another entirely for him to be closeminded, I think, and it's a little strange to see it happening.

On the contrary, I loved Japan in this chapter, and the way Korea handled the scene with Germany's dogs reminds me so much of me when I visit my friends xDD

Thank you so much for the update!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Nerica chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Aaah, so I'm finally reading this little ficcie here, and I must say I'm liking it a lot. :] Also, I think Korea losing his temper seems quite reasonable to me, I mean I can definitely see where he's coming from, even if you didin't do such a great job with his insight.

So yeah, I'll be keeping my eyes on this one as well ;]

Keep it up~