Reviews for Training Yong Soo
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
...Wow... poor Prussia.

It actually seems like all the characters involved in this chapter are having brother problems. I'm 98% certain Feliciano's question was to be "Did it hurt losing your brother/other half?" Especially after he'd just fought with Lovino. I think the contrast between the three issues is quite an interesting juxtaposition. I can't wait to see how this unfolds, especially with regards to Prussia.

WhimsicalShmoo chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Poor Italy...I sympathsize...not knowing what to paint. It's an annoying thing. And poor Korea. Glad he seems to be a little better now, though.

Italy and Romano's argument was cute...if cute is the right word.

I can't help but wonder what Gilbert did, to have Germany be acting like this. I mean...not what but...how bad it was. It must have been really bad, for him to be acting this way towards his own brother.

I would write more...but I missed my siesta, am in desperate need of a midnight snack, and simply can't think straight ' Lovely chapter! Can't wait for more.
Hikarilightz chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
What happened at the end...! Was that Prussia? W-why was he downstairs? O-e so many questions! And hang in there Korea! I believe in you! And Italy was jealous 3 again, a great chapter. Update soon
ChibiMegane chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Good job keeping Korea in character :) I thought a "jindo" is a pretty big asian dog so I find it a little funny that he was afraid of big dogs xD
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
"Are you going to review these rules? Can I right them down, minda?" Right should be write, yes?

Awww...Korea. I sympathsize. Large dogs scare me, as I have mentioned. Though perhaps he will get used to them in time. For his sake.

And is Italy getting a little jealous? Jealous!Italy...is a very interesting concept. I can only remember him back in Much Ado About Everything. Though this isn't /quite/ the same situation.

I approve of your view of Korea and how he treats Germany. Though I'm not Korean, so...But or all it counts.

The litle similarities between Korea and Italy are adorable. I never thought of them that way until you mentioned it.

Lovely chapter I can't wait for more!
Madame President chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
hmmm, prediscovering!germany is interesting. i loved the don't partonize my dogs line and the fact that berlitz has more authority than italy. will we get some prussia? please update soon!
Hikarilightz chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Another great story formed. :) but um.. The Korean... I think you mean 입니다. Not ㅂ니다. I'm Korean (south) myself... So.. Yeah. Just telling you. x)and I love Korea here. :) and I can't wait to read the intense moments of Italy, Germany and Korea. :) -spazzes- update soon!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Wow, I really like your characterization for Korea. I'm sure I'm not the only one left feeling sorry for him at the end of this chapter, especially with the way his brothers treated him. I have to wonder what this huge crime of his was to deserve such treatment, and if he can really be blamed for it.

So, needless to say, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I know exactly how Korea feels about dogs. If I ever had to face Germany's "girls", I think I'd pass out.

Thanks for the update

Madame President chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
the verbing human name series is back! i will admit, i though you had forgotten (but only because i would have if i were the author because i am lame)well, do update soon please, ok!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I do not mind. I was just unaware there were so many other stories. I am glad in fact, that more are coming. I’ve been so into your Hearth series lately, I’d nearly forgotten about these ’

I’m trying to figure out the sequencing of this all. This has to be enough after Discovering Ludwig, because America has been found, but Japan’s comment about Russia having woken up would imply that Russia was woken fairly recently…which means Recovering Francis spans a longer timeframe than I initially thought. I think. Maybe.

I am very curious of what went on with the Koreas. North Korea is dead, South Korea is under close watch. Something momentous definitely went on. And Yong Soo seems fine to me, though that probably isn’t saying much. The last I learned of South Korea was a project on the country I did in 2nd grade. I’ll be learning of him and the other Asians in Asian Studies this year…but I am dubious of the level of detail in that class.

The little tidbit on the tea serving in China was very neat. I very much enjoyed that. I enjoyed this whole chapter very much. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for the rest of this. Germany trying to take care of South Korea should be rather interesting :]
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Annoying Korean FTW. :3

Goodbye, Germany's remaining sanity. Adieu! X'3
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh YAY. I was wondering if you'd ever get to Destroying Alfred again because Discovering Ludwig and Recovering Francis were both so amazing. I also wondered if you'd ever write about the Asian nations because I thought Raising Natalia was the last story in that universe. But yay! Seeing Matthew? I can't wait to read about that too

Does Training Yong Soo happen a while after Recovering Francis? Because I think I remember reading about Kiku going out and looking for Alfred yet in that conversation between Germany and Japan it makes me think he's found Al, but Al's not exactly alright ._.

But ooh I can't wait to read more of this
Weaselgirl0904 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I heard/read that German's Korea's #3 most popular language. After Korean, and English. So I think Korea can communicate with Germany well :D

Viel Gluck (Good luck) with the the story, love it so far! XD
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh wow, this story seems so much bigger than I ever thought it could be. I'm amazed and pleased that you're working so hard to write it all out 3

And wow, Korea being sent to reform school a la Germany. This should be very, very interesting

59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4