Reviews for Comforting, Healing, Loving
OK! That was a very good Fanfiction in my opinion. It was wonderful and I loved how you changed all the characters.
Kitty Patrova chapter 5 . 4/9
OK, it may have turned into a romance...but I still like it!
I imagine a 6th year Hermione.
I do like how it's not a Hermione and Severus romance and Mr. and Mrs. Granger's death just adds to how much she needs him.
Kitty Patrova chapter 1 . 4/9
I actually like it!
Rubyredperrfect chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
I loved this story although I dislike harry bashing but I do love a good Ron bashing
PWAAH chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
This just doesn't make sense. It escalates too quickly - from the abuse, to the so-called romance which seems to appear out of nowhere, and even the ending doesn't conclude her abuse or her healing or anything, it just skips to the epilogue of her 'happy ending' and her abuser's 'punishment' with no explanation or buildup.
Me chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Awful
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
A few chapters back you said she inherited her parents house. So, "I don't have anywhere to stay" isn't accurate.
Love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I was prepared to give this story a fighting chance but that letter from Harry and Ron just was a hoot!

"Dear Hermione, we've decided we hate you now, and you're not getting any Christmas presents because of our half-assed assumption that you're shagging the potions professor.

Bye,

Harry & Ron

P.S. Your dead parents never loved you"
ilovetheletterZ chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
7 words Near to you by fine frenzy
luver chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
do u know that minerva is athena in roman form? lol thought it was funny
Awesome story btw!
DarkenCoul chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Ok, I'm done. This story makes no sense and there's just no effort on your part to explain anything or even try to make it plausible and make the characters more then just one dimensional shallow beings. I'm sorry if this is rude, but this story is just painful to read with how inept it is.
DarkenCoul chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Still lacking some sense here and plausible explanation. There's no real reason for the development between Hermione and Severus, and they are using nicknames for each other? Also, with how strong a character Hermione is, it doesn't make any sense at all that she wouldn't defend herself against abuse. She has a wand and knows how to use it and fought deatheaters! Again, feels like a very rough draft, like you were rushing through the story so you wrote the bare bones of each scene. There's no feeling, so sense of connection to the story or character. It doesn't come alive, it's just words on a page.
DarkenCoul chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I don't mind reading stories where the characters act completely out of character, in fact I rather enjoy them, but there has to be some kind of at least semi-plausible reason for the behavior. Jealousy over grades just doesn't cut it for me. I'm going to give this story a chance and keep reading, but so far it reads like a very rough draft that really needs to be fleshed out. It also feels shallow, with no emotional depth to the characters. I'm not trying to flame, this is just what I'm getting from the story so far.