Reviews for Comforting, Healing, Loving
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 7 . 9/9
Hermione parents dies ages ago so how did her parents JUST DIE DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 3 . 9/9
How did she end up in her bed? Did they put her there?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 2 . 9/7
I would have written it all wrong
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 9/7
Why are harry and Ron so horrible to hermione? Wow
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 9/7
Why is hermione wearing a dress as fancy as that to BREAKFAST?
OK! That was a very good Fanfiction in my opinion. It was wonderful and I loved how you changed all the characters.
Kitty Patrova chapter 5 . 4/9
OK, it may have turned into a romance...but I still like it!
I imagine a 6th year Hermione.
I do like how it's not a Hermione and Severus romance and Mr. and Mrs. Granger's death just adds to how much she needs him.
Kitty Patrova chapter 1 . 4/9
I actually like it!
Rubyredperrfect chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
I loved this story although I dislike harry bashing but I do love a good Ron bashing
PWAAH chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
This just doesn't make sense. It escalates too quickly - from the abuse, to the so-called romance which seems to appear out of nowhere, and even the ending doesn't conclude her abuse or her healing or anything, it just skips to the epilogue of her 'happy ending' and her abuser's 'punishment' with no explanation or buildup.
Me chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Awful
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
A few chapters back you said she inherited her parents house. So, "I don't have anywhere to stay" isn't accurate.
Love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I was prepared to give this story a fighting chance but that letter from Harry and Ron just was a hoot!

"Dear Hermione, we've decided we hate you now, and you're not getting any Christmas presents because of our half-assed assumption that you're shagging the potions professor.

Bye,

Harry & Ron

P.S. Your dead parents never loved you"