Reviews for What's This?
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 8/28
Adorable. I like Ansem's perspective towards the end, especially the bit about Even's family. Good job!
darkravenkansas11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
this is one of the cutest and funniest things I've read still laughing at how Ansem is so casual about the snow dropping on Braig. And Aeleus doing the whole not today reaction.
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
That was utterly adorable! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! ;) There were just a couple of spelling mistakes - Even "lets" go of Ienzo's hand; "let's" is the contraction for "let us", and "marshmallows" is the correct spelling of "marshmellows", - but just those two that I saw. Wonderfully done! So cute.
RedboatsandPaper chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I think my heart just died from heartwarming feelings and aboslute cute and fluff.

Ugh why weren't we given time to love these idiots during their apprenticeship days.
Emily.Flecther chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Poor, little. Ienzo, never seeing snow before. But all in all, this is amazing D
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hooray for little marshmallows! Nice characterizations!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I seriously think this deserve a heck of a lot more reviews. This is one of the best reads I've come across that involves the apprentices! Ienzo is so cute being inquisitive and Even is just...Even. I totally loved the moment where he realized he could have revenge on Braig and Dilan. i just imagined what his face would look like and it totally fits! xD Great job keeping the characters as close to in-characterization as possible. :) This was a really fun read!
HikariFighter chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I'm not sure I can find the words to describe how utterly wonderful this story is. It should be something like...

Lol, I make sense to no one XD

I love reading your stories. Keep up the good work, mate D
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was really cute. I enjoyed it. The moments the apprentices might have shared before is still really sad however, to think that this nice time was so short and so quickly ripped appart.

This was so nice though, and it is true; Ansem and Aeleus' calm seriousness would be hilarious right there. Good work, fluff stories are so nice to read.