Reviews for The Duel
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 5/21
Roflol. This is just awesome.:D
Snowfire218 chapter 1 . 3/9
OMG XD This had me laughing rather obnoxiously! Never in my life had I thought of a MP/HP crossover and this one was hilarious. Thank you for making my dull day a bit brighter!
Kyra173 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I REALLY needed a good laugh, and you just gave it to me, in the same exact way you gave me many other emotions: through everything you write. You are amazing, I mean it!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh that was brilliant. I LOVE it. Just awesome. and ROFL that Mary can make both of them stop their dueling. Love the last line best of all though. Fantastic! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
WHAAAT?! Smirks I dont know what to say though I thibk Snape wouldve thrashed Bert ib a duel but Mary's more powerful than both sniggers
Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
cute
sharing on my Pop-culture page
ThegreatlordCthulhu chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I laughed the whole time. GREAT story. xD
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Exposing her ankles? Marry!

Very original story. I especially love the idea of Bert's piece of chalk as a magical object :)
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
LOL. the other day I couldn't help but think 'wouldn;t it be funny if someone made a mary poppins/hp crossover' and then i come across this. Ha! love dit by the way.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
that was really cute
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I have decided to kill you. If you would look out a westerly facing window you will see an ICBM headed straight toward your current location.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh that was just adorable, and awfully silly, I lvoe it _
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is brilliant! (here's hoping they don't get sucked into a jet engine the way that Sherry Bobbins did in The Simpson's parody episode).

I kind of thought that Bert would fight by drawing magical pictures, but the regular duel worked out for me, too.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awesome
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love it! I really do! Just a spoonful of sugar helps the potions go down er the medicine go down in the most delightful way!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »