Reviews for Let the Dust Settle In
chyron girl chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Just had a hankering for some Tim & Julie, I guess because its fall and fall makes me think football and football makes me think "Friday Night Lights." I came back and reread some of your awesome stories, and was sad to see you haven't updated this one. I'm sure you have more important things going on in life, but I have to say that this story, and its prequel, are fantastic. You are a greta writer and the love story you've crafted between Ti m and Julie is so sweet. Also, you've been making Tim's transformation really believable. Too many fics have Tim turn into this saint who becomes a great student, scholar athlete in college and then NFL star and he's not really Tim anymore, but you've shown the subtle changes he's making that possibly will turn his life around. So I do hope you continue because you can write, not many can.
QueenKingrid chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Great story! Please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I really hope you plan on finishing this fic!
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Update please?
Tisha24 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This story is wonderful! I am loving it and hope to read more soon.
shmaty chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
I just started reading this story, hope you continue!

I miss tulie
HappyLatty chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
IRENELOVE83 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Great story hope theres more.
YoursTrulyPyress chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Definitely like this story :) I'd like to hope against hope that billy doesn't do anything stupid to pay the hospital bills and drag Tim with him, but I have a feeling that thats too optimistic... I cant wait to read what you have in store for us!
Prettie Parker chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Still loving this story! So glad you updated! Can't wait to see where this goes!
heavenly-vixen chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I love this. I'm so glad you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JTellersOldLady chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I love this story so much :) and Tim was so sweet with Julie :)

I cant wait for more of this story :D
Luv2Live chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
If you keep writing, i promise to keep reading. So happy to see that you haven't forgotten about this story. I kinda think I'm going to start from the very beginning of the other and reread.

I understand having to take a step back after the finale, it was hard to see it end.

Happy to see your still writing and I can't wait to read more.
KerryO chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Definitely still reading! So glad to see an update. I love your dialogue. you have such a grasp on the characters that I hear the actors' voices and personalities perfectly through your writing.
ciaranoelle chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Awesome! Keep going! Update ASAP!