Reviews for No More Pretend
Quinn chapter 2 . 2/20
Really enjoying your story so far! X]
Mozy Master chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
I just finished re-watching the series. . .which lead to wanting to read Fanfiction on it lol. This was the best one I've read so far on it without being too angsty. I mean obviously with how the series went angst is to be expected (cried like a baby when Paul (*cough* the second time) and Whiskey died). I enjoyed references to the show while giving it your own twist. I liked the idea of this couple cause it gave them the fulfillment that isn't given in the series. I mean come on Boyd. . . yeah anyways. I'm actually surprised to see you used Summer from Buffy when the actress who played Whiskey/Claire (like in many of Joss's works) played Winifred "Fred" Burkle in Angel.
Likewow5556 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Oh my god. I absolutly LOVED it! It was so well written, and amazing! I really enjoyed it! Keep writing :)
Sakura Katana chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Wow, I definitely thought you named her after Summer Glau. Good chapter, good ending. Very true to the Epitaph style. The only disappointment for me was that there was so much less witty banter than most of the other chapters, but since they weren't together for most of it I guess there couldn't be.

Overall this was an awesome fic, I'm sad it's over, and I hope you write more for Dollhouse in the future.
ScarecrowMax chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Much prefer her living. For a sec I thought you named her after Summer Glau. Hope we can find out about the convo next chapter.
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So this is actually my review for the real chapter 6.

It was awesome, especially the dialogue. The wit and chemistry makes me smile. I am iffy on the ending though, since you ended it midsentence?

Anyway, I'm really excited for the rest of the story and I hope you (please please please) update soon!
Sakura Katana chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
What the heck? I was so stoked for a new chapter of this fic, but instead it was a totally random oneshot?
ScarecrowMax chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I'm not sure you put this in the right story because this made absolutely no connections to the story line, but it was good nun the less.
ScarecrowMax chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I hope you can update soon because I have missed this story so much I reread it.
Sakura Katana chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
This is getting really good. Update soon!
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love this story. Mabel WhiskeyOrigionalPesonality you and I can all chop in and buy Dollhouse off of Joss.
the little harlequin chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
BOOM! Yes, that'd be the sound of my brain exploding from the awesomeness! xD

I loved this chapter. SO. MUCH. And, with an ending like that, I am super duper intrigued about what you have in store for the remaining chapters even if they do spell the end. *sob*
the little harlequin chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Oh, man. I loved this chapter! xD

I've recently been RP-ing as Echo in a big, massive roleplay game over on LJ, so I've sort of been warming up to the Alpha/Echo ship (I know, I know!), but it was so nice to read some awesome Alpha/Whiskey again. *sighs happily*

ANYWAY, this chapter was fabulous. I loved Alpha's thought processes at the start, they were fantastically done! And I love the way you're portraying the Alpha/Whiskey relationship here. It's just... wow. Mind-blowingly awesome, my friend. xD

I can't believe there's only gonna be one more chapter, though! (Didn't you say a few chapters ago that there was only going to be five?) I'm gonna really miss reading this fic. Easily one of the best Alpha/Whiskey fanfics EVER! xD

P.S. Dude, in return for writing this awesome fic, I'll get you Dollhouse for Christmas! :)
Likewow5556 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Amazing chapter! I loved it! Update soon!
ScarecrowMax chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Please continue you have a good thing going here.I like this story alot so continue please. Much love Dana