Reviews for Narcissus
j chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I love your style of writing. You focus on details without boring us and the character development is going at a good pace if that makes sense hahaha I'm so in love with this story so keep doing a fantastic job
3vil-Sakura chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Great chapter! Every time I read a new one its nothing that I expect, thanks for making it a good fanfic. Update soon please :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
This story is AWESOME ! The Sakura and Itachi tease is mind blowing, now Sasuke is in the mix too. It's crazi, my mind is trying to finish the story on its own, but then again I don't want it to end. Your story line is unique and interesting too. This story is great, plz plz plz update !
Challa chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
I'm loving this story. Keep up the great work 3
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
So, Sasuke and Naruto have their first face-to-face. I wonder how Sakura's will go. Between the three of them, she changed the most. Plus there's the extra fun-fact of her dating his brother. That's going to be an interesting conversation.
moninaca chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
Narutooooo! D': The feels!

You are wonderful keep on writing! It's so beautiful the way it is written, much flow. Like a musical river.
KunoichiAbi chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
Love!
just an anon reader chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
This was intense! I really like the progress made, it is curious and an interesting pace.
angrypixels chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Yummy
Kathya chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
That's a really fast update! Faster than re-posting went, and that shows that you're on the roll ;)
There are several points here that make the chapter special, and I'm not sure which one is special for you .. I would say that there was a turn in Itachi/Sakura relationship, but it's changing in every chapter of yours.
Looking forward to more!
Janet chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
I think all your chapters are special :) But I must say, the scene involving Naruto and Sasuke was very well written. The dialogue was so succinct and tangible. Both of what was said and not said detailed the transformations of each individual and spoke volumes about the complexity of their history and relationship. Well done.

Team 7's existence is persistently difficult to grasp. It is indeed present, yet it simultaneously feels almost fictional, almost. Maybe it's just challenging for me to articulate right now, but the concept of Team 7, the evolution of it, manifests into its current fragmented state. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi are physically there, all the relevant players are there in one location now, but the dynamics have shifted, key things have been added and key things have been taken away. The fragmentation contributes to how the idea of Team seven remains elusive. I suppose some of the things that insists and ensures its survival are the unwavering Team 7 memories that the members hold on to, as well as their paradigms related to the current and future state of Team 7. Sasuke is not excluded from this, despite how he may deny it, simply because he, too, harbors visions and concepts of Team 7. He may not see it as a Team, as in a holistic sense, and he certainly may feel that it could never be the same again (though truth be told, the rest of the members probably share this same sentiment also), but he does acknowledge that SOMETHING is there in the way he acknowledges and addresses Naruto and in the way he acknowledges and addresses the "third party". He is making references that are intrinsically tied to something bigger, something with context and substance. And this something just so happens to be the very notion and symbolism of Team 7. I feel that you have succeeded in alluding to all these layers of craziness in this one chapter.

As for Itachi's and Sakura's interaction at the end of the chapter, it too seems very complicated, but VERY wonderful also. Must I say more about their beautifully growing relationship? ;) Let us pray that Sasuke won't get in the way (too much, as I know you plan on using him to do just that and more) this time around. Fingers crossed. Anyway, thanks again for writing and for such a speedy up-date too! See you soon!
Heyyy chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Aaaaa i love it please update
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
loved every bit of this chapter - even though a part of me wants more sakura x itachi interaction, the sasuke and naruto part helps to move the plot along! can't wait to read more soooooon :)
powderblew chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
OH OH OH OH OHHHH! YOu HAVE ME JUMPING AROUND SCREECHING I SEE WHAT YOUR DOING ITACHI OHMYGOD
JasmineDragon22 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
That's what attraction does babe...ain't no faking that stuff! Great chapter loved the conversation between Naruto and Sasuke. Nicely done.
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »