Reviews for Narcissus
gin-neko66 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
That indeed is an interesting twist.

Been following this story since its 1st release (years ago) and have been eagerly anticipating this chapter and surely you did not disappoint! Surprised? Yes.

I never thought you were going to incorporate Sasuke into this story beyond passing mentions as I find your Itachi and Sakura had plenty of character depth to move the plot along without the need of Sasuke's physical presence.

Like I said, this is an interesting twist and I look forward to see where you are going with Sasuke (whether you will use him as a plot devise or develop his character) and how this will impact on the already fragile relationships between Itachi, Sakura and Naruto.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter and great story! Hope you update soon :)
Heyyy chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Aaaaa i love it
LaLaPluie chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
WOW! It's good. I've started to read a few days ago and it had been difficult to stop reading to accomplish my tasks. Actually, i've finished a few hours ago and I was sad 'cause I didn't know when you'd update. And then I saw the new chapter... OMG! I loved it. You made my day!
I don't think it's too fast. I was just thinking where would Sasuke be... It's true. Sometimes we need time to process, but soon or later we just figure out what to do next. And I think you probably have some plans to what to do with Sasuke's return. I'm really curious about Sasuke's point of view of everything that happened to his clan. Hope he's not an ass. Don't like him very much. he, he
I have to tell you, I'm really curious about what will happen. I'll wait anxiously for the next chapter.
I have to compliment you for the great work. This really got my attention. You writing make me realize that I've been missing your work, though I've never ever had seen it before. How that could be? There's few authors that have a way with things ( I can't explain for sure what it is), but it makes all too real. I can feel like Sakura feels. I can understand her perception. And really understand the reality in which she's into. So good work. I'm looking forward to see your original work. :)
Please, keep your good work. :)
(I'd write some more to you to let you know how amazing you are, but I have a french test tomorrow and have stuff to study. :/ But couldn't left without review. :) )
Leo chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Oh did't guess that. Well, i think Suskes presente will spice the things a bit up. Very curious how the story will develope!
DiizGiirlJess chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Awww ! Lol a simple touch awakens itachi... Hmmm wonder what something more would do ;) lol jk What would Sasuke think when he finds out Itachi is with Sakura fake or not... I thinks he'll try to separate them... But that won't happen in a while..

Anyway thanks for the update ! Please update soon ! cx
just an anon reader chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Oh how amazing and wonderful this story is. The characterization, plot progression, details, are exquisite !

I'm in love with this story!
Angrypixels chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Looking forward to the next update
akashicrecord chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Yay! 3 chapters! I'm excited to see how the story will continue to evolve. I'm intrigued as to why Itachi was vehemently denying his intentions to both Sakura and everyone else, when clearly he had his own designs on her. Was he just lying to everyone, or just to himself? And poor confused Sakura... Naturally I'm looking forward to them getting married, but I have a feeling many more interesting things will be happening before then. I'll definitely be looking out for the update! Love it :)
wisable chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Aw...this was so heart wrenching! But amazing all the same! I can't wait to see what happens on their "Fake date". Please update soon!
Leo chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Thanks for the fast update. Really good chapter as always. I like Naruto being such a good friend, she needs it.
And I can't wait to read more ItaSaku :)
DiizGiirlJess chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Omg ! Poor Sakura... I feel so bad for her ... And I told you so ! Itachi was going to use the favor as a marriage proposal ! I knew it ! Lol But i still don't like it though...

Anyway please update soon ! cx
Esinka chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Awesome chapter! Hope you'll update soon :D
awesome dude chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Another chapter :3! I'm so happy! :3 love love love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Wow... Another chapter :3 I just want you to know you made me soo happy! Thank you!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »