Reviews for Narcissus
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2018
I NEED to know how Sakura and Sasuke's talk goes!
Red-Hag chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Well... That 's à pleasant story !
clestourgeon31 chapter 19 . 1/18/2018
Wow, I absolutely love your writing! This story is so good and I literally can't wait for the next update! Love the real feelings between Itachi and sakura! And I can't wait for the sakura and sasuke reconnect...what will they talk about?! I can't wait, thanks and see you next time!
mauretania chapter 19 . 1/7/2018
From beginning to end, your interpretation of Itachi just blows me away. He is so true to canon, so consistently in character and so incredibly vivid. You really did manage to convey how sharp, intelligent and complex he is as a person. Like, the dialogue, the facial expressions and the body language could not be more fitting.

Really you deserve a round of applause. I hope you continue writing this because it is bomb af.
FreeDomsHope chapter 19 . 7/10/2017
I wish the engagement was real...When is Sakura and Sasuke going to meet? Glad Sasuke is finally appreciating Naruto's friendship now. Thanks for not giving up on this story! I hope to see more updates in the future!
pyro-rocketeer chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
Chapter 9 is my favorite chapter. I've probably mentioned this before on my signed in account, but I love the understated style of your writing. There's something about this fic that is honest. The honesty of the dialogue and their actions and the reason behind their actions leaves you hungry for more. You don't fluff it. You don't sugar-coat it. It is what it is. You have these characters calling each other out for things like Itachi asking Sakura directly if she had an inferiority issue. And Sakura directly telling him not to mock her.
I like the fact that they directly acknowledge the fact that Itachi was attractive, Sakura is attracted and she says that she won't act on that attraction. Directness. This fic is refreshingly direct and mature.
You build up to this chapter, and you've managed to actually write Itachi in a way that acknowledges his time as an Akatsuki member, and as an Uchiha noble clan member and also his self-sacrificing nature. Did I mention that you've actually made me like Itachi?
The way you described the kiss both repulsed me and attracted me. It's got anger and emotion and there's adrenaline and it's so messy. And it just encapsulates the kind of Itasaku you are writing. I've probably reviewed this fic before, but I don't think I quite understood what attracted me so much to it. Thank you for writing this fic.
Ellishia chapter 19 . 1/5/2017
I really like your storytelling and how you managed to pick just the right scenes to keep the story going also I enjoyed every conversation that the characters are having. You're a good writer. However, I find it generally lacking on the emotional part. Like the readers are told that Sakura is falling for Itachi however as a reader I don't feel it. All I sense is indifference and at first I really thought that was the case (that Sakura was just simply indifferent) however I don't think it's still applicable right now. You can see the bond between the characters but you can't feel it.

It's like readers are simply fed with facts and of course, there's nothing wrong with it but if scenes are supposed to be emotional, there is a need to draw the readers emotionally rather than through observations.

I hope that I managed to explain myself clearly. Either way, good story!
Key chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
I love Tsunade’s faith in Sakura.

Haha, Sakura and Naruto clearing the air, so to speak, by sparring. And denting the wall. Poor Ino.

Also, Sakura should have some mercy on Itachi. She wants a “real relationship” but she’s drawing out the natural conclusion because…? I don’t get it.
Key chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
"Sasuke had given up on believing in the goodness of man, and Naruto had put all of his trust into it. They shared the same core, but they coped with it differently."

I love this. Naruto has a lot of reason to be very dark and upset with Konoha, too.

Naruto was so cool when he confronted Sasuke. Yes. Aaaand he had to go all soft at the end and ruin it.

...UGH. This TEASE of a fic. WHY YOU DO THIS?!
Key chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Sasuke really sounds like the villian here.

"Ino didn't pry and she didn't push." Can’t really see this being the case but it’s an interesting take on Ino.

A kiss is good but a sex scene would have been better. In any case, I love how this is headed. Not looking forward to seeing how Sasuke is going to change and/or influence things.
Key chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Very sticky predicament. Sakura can sympathise with Itachi but not to the point of marriage, I don't think? Love had always been important to Sakura and attraction doesn't qualify as that. In any case, want to see how their "date" will go.
Cute scene with Naruto. I really can't see Naruto saying "ew" to Sakura at all, though.
Key chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
"He had been gone for so long that his importance had waned in his absence.
For her, anyway."

Attagirl Sakura.

Pfft. For Sakura to be thinking so deeply of Itachi when it was Sasuke she should have been worrying about in Tsunade’s office.

"The two men were equally eccentric, but they differed greatly in the nature of their eccentricity.”

Ain’t that the truth.

"She could feel her heart beating in sync with what felt like her entire lower body."

This is such a succinct description of arousal. I’m impressed.

I’ve never hated Kakashi so much in my life. -_-; But that last warning from him was warranted. Wonder how Sakura is going to feel about that.
Key chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Meh, Genma is being deliberately obtuse. And sleazy.

I think it’s super cute that Sakura and Naruto have this special connection. And that it really developed after Sasuke’s absence.

As much as I love ItaSaku and Deisaku (my two favourite Naruto ships) Naruto/Sakura makes the most canon sense. Sakura/Sasuke makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

I find it really interesting that in your story Sakura tries to get Naruto’s approval of her relationship or pseudo-relationship with Itachi. It kind of rings true, too, somehow.

"She had passed this trait on to Sakura, Itachi thought. Sakura was alarmingly selfless. It was a fact which intimidated Itachi greatly. People were not meant to be selfless. They were egoistical and self-serving, answering only to themselves.”

This whole paragraph tickles me silly.

Ew, the council getting on Itachi’s back about him having to get married is gross.

Sakura calling Itachi Uchiha of all people a brat made me giggle.

"You have nothing that I want in return,” After that council meeting to be this in denial is astounding.

Again, bitter taste in my mouth at the ending of this chapter.
Key chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I find it really interesting that Sakura realises the true extent of Itachi’s killing intent had never been directed towards her nor Naruto.

Also, I really liked the thought process behind Itachi’s kiss at the start of this chapter.

Wow, that was some black humour there when Itachi had killed both of the men in that room.

"Predictable like a drum and the rise of the sun.” Love this line.

The whole part of Itachi and Sakura left a bitter taste in my mouth and I'm not exactly sure why.
Key chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
WAH! That kiss surprised the hell out of both Sakura AND me! Itachi must have been acting really well to lose it like that because I wouldn't have predicted he was anywhere near kissing her in this story's timeline. God, nothing like your OTP's sexual tension snapping. Yum.
544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »