Reviews for Narcissus
IanVampLover chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Itachi showed very different sides of him in just one chapter! He was: the S-rank criminal he was and is feared of, a smart ass, uncharacteristically laid back [referring to his agreement in celebrating] and surprisingly lenient and caring. He does have a soft spot for Sakura even if he doesnt want to willingly admit it or purposely pretends to not understand his actions. Maybe he doesnt, maybe he does. We get glimpses when he does realize his intetions and his behavior but then we see other times where he is conflicted and doubtful about his actions. Its a rollercoaster ride thats just too fun to get off of.

Overall, I enjoyed Itachi a lot in this chapter :)
IanVampLover chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Wow! This chapter was very interesting! I love how undignified and hurt Itachi feels at Sakura's deduction about his reasons for kissing her. I love it, and I love a story when their relationship develops and prolongs the angst, its just that much better when they actually do get together :)
Autumn Misery chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
read your story in one sitting. took my breath away. so realistic. can't wait for the next chapter!
hecate0808 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Yes, I suppose your right and I'm guiltily enough one of those people ;) But I do want to take this time to say that I think you are doing a really good job with the plot, character development and how it ia all realisticly progressing! XD!
kagomes heart chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Started this earlier and kept going until I got to the current chapter.

I had to keep going! I couldn't stop :)

I'm totally cool with 'your' Sakura. I mean everybody writing fanfics is essentially writing their own version of their favorite character.

I love the level of intensity you have going between Itachi and herself, its definitely got me hooked :)
Animelover73 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
"Am I a dog, now? Because then I want a collar with my name glued on it in rhineston-"

Literally the funniest thing i've ever heard! GO SAKURA!
xmeiko chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
soooooo that's kind of an evil way of ending a story :o gahhh
zenbon zakura chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
i guess even the great mr. uchiha itachi can't resist manly needs as well. anyway...

-_- itachi! though you are extremely hot and smart and genious status brain function you gotta work on those abilities to pick up a girl! lol

hurry update!
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Ha I love it and yes I'm shock that Itachi actually told her to "Shut up" wow he is my hero!
akashicrecord chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
I have to agree... Writers often write about situations that either reflect their personal experience or their hidden desires. I've done the same thing. But it's been said that a writer should write about a subject that he knows. It's just a matter of subtlety to sever the the ties that would point to your (the writer's) personal life.
luvtoshi chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Another great chapter! I like where this is going! (I Love a genuine, assiduous pursue, XD)

About our issue reflecting in our work, well, issues, likes, dislikes, experiences, up and downs...all of it reflects in our work - well at least in mine. My work always carry LOTS of my personal experiences, though of course I do not point out which ones, lol.

Until your next chapter!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
oh the the tension rises! can't wait for more update soon!
AdariasWrath23 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Words are indeed the window to the soul. What better therapy than to write out one's frustrations and agonies into a character, and then to have that character overcome said obstacles in a glorious final battle, emotional or physical? In my opinion, thank the powers that be for writing. I might go insane without it. Writing is a type of self-generated hope I never want to be without.

Nice chapter. See, you squeezed a second review out of me.
TeenageCrisis chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
daaaamn...talk about sexual tension..whoo
myyinfatuation chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
sai randomly learns the violin lol
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »