Reviews for Narcissus
Key chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Haha, more of Naruto’s influence on Sakura. But I think Sakura has to be a strategist, too, especially when not in Naruto’s company.

More strange stilted conversations between Itachi and Sakura.
Key chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
I like that Sakura had been influenced by Naruto’s bluntness. Makes sense.

Aww, that was cute that Itachi healed her sunburn. Hadn’t expected that. Probably thinks it’s part payment for Sakura’s healing sessions on his eyes and his role as captain on their mission.

I'm glad this is a M rated fic. That's all I'm going to say for the end of this chapter.
Key chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Wow, that was super awkward. With Itachi declaring her to look at him as if she were attracted to him and that she thought he were his brother.

Hmm, starting to think Kakashi advised Tsunade to put Sakura with Itachi to commence clan-building. But Itachi’s not exactly eager...
Key chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
"The suspicion was strongest, but disappointment always struck Sakura especially hard. She always recognized it." Wow. This is kind of a summary of how Sakura's mind can work.

"It was a sunny day, but he didn't squint at the sun. Some days Sakura was sure that Sai was a supernatural being and not a human like the rest of them." This made me laugh.

"Thanks," she said and they parted ways without goodbyes. Goodbyes weren't for friends." This is a cute sentiment.

"If you're not dead by forty," she said to her reflection. "You will kill yourself, Sakura. With a good, sharp knife.” This freaked me out badly. I don't think Sakura is the kind who would go through with suicide. I think she has far too much optimism for that.
freedomwings26 chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
This was like the smoothest love story I've ever read. It was like gliding into water. Too bad it's on HIATUS
parsimonia chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Oh no! It's such a shame that you don't update regularly! (It's been a year so)
But I still lived this story. Itachi seems so real and also Sakura's life is actually down to earth, I can relate with her on so many levels.
Even if you don't continue this, I have to thank you for writing this ff
Lots of love x
pisquenta chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
read it all in one go. at first I thought sakura wasn't in character because how could she just fall for itachi like that? then I remembered this is exactly like sakura. she trusts too much and she clings to people. itachi is perfect. I assume you plan in sasuke being a pain in the ass after he's released, but its been one year since the last update
dreamsandfaiths chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
please update soon! I really want to read more chapters! love this story!
ForsakenKalika chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
We miss you!
CrazyDrummer00 chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
I love your writing style. Come back :)
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
Fantastic story!

Love the interaction between Itachi and Sakura - they're teasing and sense of humour is excellent and it really develops their relationship. I hope they actually get engaged for reals!

Thanks for writing xx
HonestxxEyes chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
I really hope you update this story. You said you don't abandon your work, I hope that statement is true because this is an amazing story and I am sure there are a lot of people who are dying to see what happens. The best thing about your writing is that the plot is original but you keep key elements of the characters that make them who they are. Please, please, please update soon!
Avidreader212 chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Man I really wanted to see how the conversation with Sasuke and Sakura would go...I hope that there will be an update this story is really interesting.
yaoi4adollar chapter 19 . 4/1/2016
So glad I found this story as I am loving it. I hope you come back to it to update and complete. You right so well. I would be interested in your original stories so send me a link anytime :)
guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2016