Reviews for Narcissus
Tri17 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
So, I'm going to start by saying that I can't believe you have less than 100 reviews for this story! It is absolutely amazing. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it, because as soon as I started to read it, I was hooked. Sakura's personality is so vibrant and just perfect that I couldn't help but be drawn into this story immediately. The way the story is set up, how the dialogue is paced, how the characters thoughts are placed after the dialogue, the tidbits of humor and sarcasm throughout... It's just stunning.

As for this chapter in particular, I can't help but feel bad for Sakura. She has gotten stuck with quite a rough group, and I just feel so bad for her. I can just feel the awkwardness and self-doubt she must feel through the chapter. It makes me sympathize deeply for her.

I loved the ending, though, with Sakura broaching the subject more about Itachi's disease. I'm very intrigued with what will happen with that! I also loved the fact that he healed her sunburn, and then her brilliant observation about his hair. That made me laugh.

So, one of the most stunning things I realized when reading this story was that I recognized your name! I haven't read Sakura/Itachi, or Naruto fanfictions in general, for many years, really. At least, I haven't went out and searched them out. So when I recognized your name, somewhere deep down in my brain, I couldn't figure out why. I used to read Naruto fanfiction religiously many years ago, so upon clicking onto your profile, I finally understood why I recognized your name. You wrote the Fragility of the Sakura, which had been another one of my favorite stories several years ago. And now that I see it's complete (I have no idea why I never added that story to my Alert list. One of my dumb moments, I bet), I'm going to go read that story now, and likely leave another review!

All in all, though, this story is simply fabulous. To have had the luck to find you and your stories again is just a stroke of amazing fortune for me. I love this story so far and I'm looking forward to reading more! (And sorry for such a long review!)
bgmimosa chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
loved it. thanks :)
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Ha I'm happy you finally updated this. It seems that Itachi and Sakura are getting closer... Slowly!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
So, this is super weird. I just read the first bit of Legacy of the Gods, will probably finish it at some point, and my name is Abigail. And my birthday is November 12th. How strange is that!

Also, I love this story. I think I may have reviewed it before, not too sure. Anyway, I find your interpretation of Itachi both unique and realistic. He is cold while still maintaining some humanity, which I feel is an important characteristic for an ItaSaku fanfiction to have. Many people make him either completely heartless, or a wishy washy sap, and it seems you've struck a nice balance.

Anxiously awaiting your next chapter,

Rum (Abigail, since I've already told you :P )
crookedcath chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
I can't for the life of me understand why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's very beautifully written and it's paced well. I had to go back and reread the story because I basically forgot everything that happened... but it was good!
FaithfullyWicked chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
My phone is being stupid so i'm not reviewing as much as I had planned, but I couldn't resist this chapter because of your AN. I want to commend you for not rushing the romance, because far too often writers make these two fall in love in two chapters. While I'll admit to enjoying those as well just because I love itasaku, my favorite stories are those like yours that make the relationship realistic. So kudos to you. :)
FaithfullyWicked chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
So I could have sworn I'd read this story before, but now I realize I haven't. Really wish I had sooner though, cuz so far, I love it. :) Now I'm off to read the other chapters (and reviewing half of them since I know authors love 'em. :D )
kkstev chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Hi! This story is really interesting, and you are writing it at a good pace that makes sense... Finally, someone can! Can't wait for the updates!
Awiii chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
I just stumbled upon this fic and I love it! I like how it is progressing so far, and can't wait to read more! Good luck on exams : )
Rachel chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Im addicted to this story, i have it bookmarked and everything

think you've got Itachi's character down perfectly as well as everyone else, i like how you keep the story in the same era as the naruto series :)

keep up the great work and update! love it!
Antoinette chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Short and sweet finding your story had been the equivalence of finding hay in a pile of needles quite the painful experience. This style of writing I can appreciate, the tension that slowly burns beneath the sutface between sakura and itachi has me bitting my teeth. Until next update, Antoinette.
ItaSaku1 chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Wow, interesting very interesting.

Love it!

Here have a cyber smile :)

Please update soon!
hisoka's Luver chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Nice story pacing...
moor chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Love how you're moving slowly w/ building up the background and relationships b/w Itachi & Sakura!
SilverStarShine94 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
The description in this chapter was particulary smouldering. I love the underlying tension to everything, and as usual the dialogue is absolutely fantastic; economical and biting without being sparse. This chapter was an especially interesting one - something of a minute turning point in their interaction there... You seem to have got the slow-burning without being boring effect down.

Fabulous - I'm absolutely dying for more.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »