Reviews for Narcissus
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
i think the best part of this fic so far is the unending sarcasm that is implied at almost every line, lol.

and it is interesting to see how your writing style has changed through the years.

as always, this is extremely well written, so i am looking forward to the next chapter.
MadamGoldEyes chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Very good story. The plot is very engaging and I like the witty narrative style. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Rum
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Finally you updated this chapter.
LightsandWaves chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Hi! Ummm...really like your story! I feel like I tried to read it before, the first chapter, and then...I dunno...I guess...I...lost it? Anyway, I'm super glad that you updated which I allowed me to find it again! XD It's a great story and I hope you have the chance to udate it again soon.
Eldritch.screech chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
This is very good story. I personally can't wait until you update this one. I particularly like Sakura the way you're portraying her. And seriously, I hope she won't lose to Itachi, meaning she won't let him order her around.
tage chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
fricking awesomes !
Ninjistics chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
More. Stat!

Oops,that was impolite of me. What I meant to say was, if you have time and are in the mood to do so, could you maybe possibly continue this gem of a fic? Pretty please!
ThePoptartFreak chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
ahh i do so love the banter of two characters. x] just out of curiosity why is there a version of the thirteen months prior in Itachi's viewpoint? wow Itachi an addict? who'da thunk it. oo personal problems, those i understand. oh the intrigue! :D lovely chapter.

~Poptart-Freak
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Awesome chapter and its funny what Itachi did. That sneaky weasel!
Hitomi Star chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Ahh I love Kakashi! And Itachi's a dick!
Tricia1224 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Oh that is a good one. Itatchi is kind if scary there. Of course he is supposed to be. Lol have a great day;)
Rhonda21 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Yay! I was glad to see this. I liked this chapter. I look forward to more!
Hitomi Star chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
"Your bloodline limit sucks, was what they both heard her saying."

LOL
lil shan chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Wow I really like this. I think u did a Gus job with the characterization.

Shan
ChloeVilar chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Oooo I like this story so far, I can't wait for an update x3. Great work.
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »