Reviews for Narcissus
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
so far, your itachi is so much different from your other fics, its smewhat refreshing to see.

update soon.
Beans Jelly chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
great fic. Cant wait for the nxt chap. Update soon
dolcezza chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
So far, this is simply amazing. Can't wait to read more.
oOo toxxicX3bubble oOo chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I really love this story so far :). It's amazing! Please update ASAP thank youuuu XD
ThePoptartFreak chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
i love the way Sakura and Kakashi interact, it's very real. This story is amazingly in character i must admit. - good luck with the next chapter!

~Poptart-Freak
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
mmm ItaSaku, with humour :-)
TeenageCrisis chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
eh i like it just as well as it is..thou now im curious as to what itachi wants..i mean..cant just be a coincidence with him showing up like this after their meeting..i know you mentioned madara was dead but then i thought if that was so..then itachi wouldnt really have a reason to lie to sasuke anymore..

and now that i think about it..does he still have that disease?
a spark of insanity chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Your writing style makes the characterizations all the more enjoyable. I love all the similes and metaphors, keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Awesome chapter and it looks like things are getting interesting now, with Itachi being there. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
you have no idea how excited i am to once again be reading your work. i am looking forward to the development of this, as this is new, i cannot comment on this too much. however, this was well written and flowed nicely, just as your older works.

please update soon.
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love the dialogue exhanged between the characters! A fresh change!
Ken and Kao forever chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is sounding very interesting. Keep going _
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ah ha, your writing's improved so much since the last chapter fic. Am really looking forward to this one :-)
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I like this a lot. especially the tone and the different personalities of the characters. i'm definitely reading it again when I have the time to.

love,

h.h.
ThePoptartFreak chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
it's interesting. i've enjoyed some of your other works. love you you described Neji. update soon!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »