Reviews for Narcissus
Rebeca13 chapter 19 . 3/6/2016
Will you continue it?
evilteddybear chapter 19 . 2/1/2016
This is a great story. Thanks for writing.
Snowrose65 chapter 19 . 1/8/2016
Great story! Hope you update soon!
saklea chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
So, I pulled an all nighter reading this...I had given up on finding an itachi/sakura fic (one that i had not already read)...nope even a naruto fanfic worth reading. there are good ones out there, but the ones i stumble across nowadays are either too ooc for my taste or just sth i have read a tausend times over. so this was like wandering across the desert and at last finding water. even though it is on hold, i thank you for sharing this. i had fun reading this.

i liked your sakura. even though she was a bit different from the canon sakura, i did not really mind. i loved her close bond with naruto, kakashi, sai and especially her sharing an apartment with ino. you managed to capture their essence and close bonds and i guess that's what made the fic for me. the characters really did feel alive. i also felt like your writing got better as the fic progressed. maybe that's just me...

anyway, best of luck with your original work. i hope some day i'll get to read the rest of this fic.
i am so intrigued how this sakura will react when she meets sasuke at last...and he discovers she is dating his brother.
jhian casey chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
pls update!
this is really awesome!
im excited on what's gonna happen next..;)

you're an awesome writer!
thank you and more itasaku pls!;)
jhian casey chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
hey!
im an all-out narusaku fan so, the last part really got me giddy! heheh
too bad nothing happened..(sigh)
they need the release, you know..

damn, how i wish something happened..
oh well..
jhian casey chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
just a thought..;)

i just wanna say i like kakashi and sakura's interactions..
hope there's some liitle kakasaku around the corner.. heheheh..

thanks!;)
Hawlingwind chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
i like the story, though i dont like the way you made sakura weaker tha what she is
Faraheim chapter 19 . 9/2/2015
I don't bother with itachi much BUT DAMN IM GLAD I READ THIS ONE. YOU ARE TOO GOOD
mickyyoung chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
This is great!
lakeya2700 chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Yessssss! I am enjoying this story so far. I cannot wait until your next update!
Jademy chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
Thank you for finally updating!
I hope we see more of you :)
Shebali chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
I enjoyed the story very much and it's great to see a recent update. I'll gladly read more if/when (hopefully) you post another chapter.
butterfly9070 chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
This is a really interesting story. The plot is great. I am anxious to see what happens next.
stuckinimagination chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
This fanfic got me hooked from the first chapter! I am curious of what Itachi has in mind. The amount of frustration in this story is crazy and the desperation to hold onto something is believable. I hope to read more!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »