Reviews for Narcissus
Hitomi Star chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Heck YEAH quality is your thing! :) Yay you're back!
ixr chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
So great to see not just one, but two updates from you after a long break - thank you!

I'm so glad Sakura has finally stopped all of her self-denying internalizations and finally accepted her feelings. It was great to have more non-cryptic dialogue between her and Itachi; in the few lines from the previous chapter in which Itach tells Sakura that he respects her for having the willpower to try to kill Sasuke...that directness and substance was powerful, and so satisfying. I think that your strengths lie in characterizing Sakura's internal feelings and thoughts very well - but given how much their relationship has progressed at this point, it makes sense that more conversations are taking place among all the characters...which certainly seems to be the case now, and have been a treat to read!

On that note, I think you are developing this story out really well. The recent interactions between Kakashi and Tsunade (my favorite), Sasuke and Naruto and Sakura's parents and Itachi sometime soon (!) have been very well-written and characterized. Everything is coming together. I think what I'm most looking forward to is what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke finally see each other. Kudos for managing to portray Sasuke in his current state of mind so well - it seems completely spot on, which is clearly no easy task. I'm curious to see how Sasuke takes Sakura's relationship with his brother. There is so much conflict there, and I can't wait to see how it pans out. Certainly, it will test all the relationships involved.

I'm eager to see you continue this story - thanks again for some great reading.
Kill-Pascals chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
*_* yessss
latind1403 chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
This is so awesome! I just started this fic and totally gave up sleep to catch up. Great job!
SanctuaryFive chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
I'm so glad that I decided to give this story a go because holy crap, this is such a rare gem of a story. The characterization is spot on, and although this isn't the first ItaSaku fic that uses the premise of 'Sakura heals Itachi's eyes', you've given your own original twist to the not so original plot device. It's brilliant. YOU'RE a brilliant writer. Seriously, it's been a while since I've come across such a pleasantly intriguing ItaSaku fic with such depth. Love the relationship between Itachi and Sakura, as well as Sakura's friendship with Naruto and Kakashi.

I'm curious to see how things will go, such as Itachi and Sakura's 'fake' engagement, Sasuke's reaction to said engagement, the village's reaction to the truth behind the Uchiha massacre (if it's ever let out of the bag), etc etc. I hope that you'll continue updating this story because I'm in love!
3vil-Sakura chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
Great chapter! I love how things are starting to pick up, please update soon
becauseambatman1 chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
right, holy shit. What does this mean for them! ahhhh, I can't believe you updated, Keep it up when inspiration hits you!
Araneldaedeloth chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Thank-you for the update. This story is turning out well! I much enjoyed rereading your previous work to complement the new chapter. Everything flows well :D
crimson dragonX chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
I might have to go back and re-read this story. I forget how Itachi and Sakura start... falling for each other. I wonder what they were apologizing for?
Nyght elf chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
wow thx for updating. i loved it!
Challa chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
I love you for updating :3
Loved the chapter. It was well written just like your previous ones. I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope your inspiration stays so you'll update again soon
mizzanimequeen chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
I am loving the development between Itachi and Sakura. Not too fast not too slow. I am sad see when it was last updated, but I lool forward to future updates and I hope to see the story finished. Thanks for writing it, I love it.
Kurai Ummei chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
Mooooooorreeeeee!
becauseambatman1 chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
I really hope you finish this 3 the uncertainty of the situation is very realistic. Are you having writers block? seems like its been a while since you updated..
becauseambatman1 chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
awe funny they both got each others attention
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »