Reviews for Dirty Candy
FabulousPsychoIsSatan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I was discreetly reading this fanfiction while we were eating breakfast and I had a piece of pancake next to my mouth when I read that first line. I screamed, dropped my food and my phone and laughed on the floor for five minutes. When I got back up, my little sister was picking up my phone and I took it from her immediately, blushing all the while. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
What do I think of it. WHAT DO I THINK OF IT?! XD
This is the best thing I've ever read. I am sending the link to all my friends as I speak. This. Is. Hilarious.
The first time I read it, after hunny said that first line, I felt really embarrassed for him and went back. But then I realised I HAD to finish reading this, and am so glad I did. XD I cant stop laughing. Please write more like this XD
A Person 3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was probably one oc the funniedt fics Ive read in aling time! xD I was laughing the entire time!
smfr16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Haha I'm in the living room with my family trying so hard not to laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Too late now every one is looking at me like I'm crazy. I loved it.
seaweed chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It was funny! I enjoyed eough to have a nice laugh, but I did think you could have worked on it more including secondary dialogue during the big scene. You have the characters right though and it was a nice and funny idea!
Super Pan-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lol! Hilarious! Good job
TheRedDragon173 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was almost too embarrassing to read!
...But I loved every second of it. ;;

Thank you for your hard work! :)
kuroainii chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Lol , i love the innocent yet devilish characte rof Hunny Senpai here. XD It's awesomeeee , kawaiiii! /
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
HAHAHA! Priceless! I love this story! :D
blackroseBleeding13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
hunny is so evil i love him for it
Wormlet chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was really funny :)
The Queen Homestuck chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMG TOO FUNNY! XD
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG! I couldn't stop laughing! Poor Mori.. He's a perv! They're both pervs. All the characters were in character and Mori expression was perfect! This is the funniest Mori x Honey story I have ever read! I would love to read a story about the condom! Frosting!... I just had cake before reading this... -3- / 0.0
FoxLover440 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011