Reviews for A Day in the Life of Tommy Oliver
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I was also wondering if I could send this link to other people?
s/6225773/1/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Tommy-Oliver ? ? ?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I got so carried away that I forgot to add may God bless and have an awesome day and that all of the stories that every story of yours that I have read I have liked so far... I hope this makes sense lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Okay, so I was reading you story like three or maybe even four days ago and so I was like "This is pure awesomeness! OoooooooO 'I only know one person this awesome and they're one of my role models that aren't celebrities ! ! !" then i was like i should inform the writer then i was like noooo! because there was no wifi ;(

like most of your stories and just letting you know that the only reason that i didn't review was because i was telling all my PowerRanger friends! :d Bye.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was a funny but true portrayal of Tommy I will add it to my C2.
Kellybird chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ha ha awesome.
lynnzerben chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You just made my day better. Thanks, great job!
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"Certain that no one in the Youth Center would hear him, but afraid that someone might be hiding in the wall… or… something, Jason glanced cautiously from side to side before shouting at the top of his lungs: 'IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!' "

LMAO! That's the one thing I always found hilarious. How could anyone in the Youth Center NOT know who the MMPR were with Jason doing that?

Either the other people there just choose to ignore them (I'm pretty sure Ernie eventually figured it out, but decided to keep his mouth shut. ) , or Angel Grove is full of people who are dumber than Bulk and Skull.
Anthony Alexander chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
An absolutely hilarious and spot-on parody. You've got some typos here and there, though. For instance, Jason says that Tommy "left his karate stuff 'and' home" instead of "at" home. Proofread, proofread, proofread!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Great parody. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.