Reviews for This One Day
emily-kite-tenjo chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
you should do a sasunaru one !
Cause like I really like sasunaru and your stories are awesome !
so yeah i really liked this !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love this
Angelica chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OH MY GOD!
I have to say that this my favorite fanfic ever! ANDim nit lying...I'm 100% serous. I hope you make a sequel... KAMI PLEASE DO!
It was so descriptive and passionate!
This fanfic just made a serous narutoxsasuke fan!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this really is fantastic
Gi-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I swear I cried
Mags chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sooo cute and I wuv ya work , plz make more!
Mags chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I wuv all of your stories and hope you write more, this story is sadish though.
Rei chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow.. Just wow.
This is definitely, the best fan fiction I've ever read. The composition, angst, love, the lemony stuff, building up the scene, portraying of the emotions... I don't even know what to say. I'm speechless. It's so easy to read it, when you look on the literary side, no mistakes of any kind, everything in the right place.
I really have no idea what else to add.
I am amazed.
I also must say that I'm kinda more of a SasuNaru fan, but this fan fiction totally blew me away.
I'm literally like this O.O *o*
Just keep it up.
Naruto Cosplayer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That... was the saddest most romantic thing I have ever read about Naruto and Sasuke in forever. Amazing details and heart jerking moments. I wanted to ball my eyes out by the end. I hope you continue writing more, because you are a very talented writer. :)
Serene Grace chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice NaruSasu fanfic! It was just plain sad in the last part, but I still love it!

Ta-ta

-Serena

P.S. The 'Ta-ta' thing is MINE. Don't even think about stealing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
WOW...
cellaria chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i hardly ever review but this was SO PERFECT! not ooc at all! totally how i think of them being! & really great writing! i generally prefer a happy ending though if it must be sad this is a good way to go! (but you should totally do a part 2 about how sasu's reconsidered & all year he's regretted running away.. & maybe naru thinks he won't come or he'll want to call it off after what happened before, but as soon as they see each other next time sasu proposes or something & hot sex ensues lol if you don't i might have to!)
Kagsinu chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS it is terrific but I cant believe it, they can only see eachother once a year that would be very painful oh my gosh I just cant imgine it, it makes me sad :( poor Sasuke and Naruto, if only they can be together :/

This is a fantastica story. Great job :3
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow this just wow
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
WOW!

I love it, it has a fantastic start, starts slow with them arriving, I love it. Then of course the yaoi lemon, you fit it in just perfectly for both of them.

Then the Ending.

Wow.

Just, wow.

I can't say it enough, I had tears pouring out of my eyes from it! That was how brilliant the finish was, I love this story and it's absolutly adorable, thankyou for writing this story...