Reviews for Raw and Rosy Revisited
thepinktabby chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Aww! Its a commitment, an agreement, lol soon they'll realize they do love each other. ;-) im happy! Thanks for the update now...in the future a wedding? Lol (((hugs)))) youre awesome.
EllyKTexMex chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Hello! Thank you for this post. I've really enjoyed these characters and their journey together.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Please Edward, tell us your side of the story! Pretty please?
mssdare chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
My God. This was SUCH a good one. So hot too! And yes - it feels like a perfect ending but I love that you are leaving this open.

I almost never read twifics anymore but for you? For you I'd read a phonebook, really :)

It almost feels melancholic, this going back to it and to the boys, and their messed up relationship.
This story is special to me on so many levels - it was my entry way into all things fandom - before this I only read and commented on fics, AFTER everything was different - I found you on Twitter and started stalking you, I've found out there's so much more to slashfics than just "traditional" sex. I will be forever grateful for this story, for the people it made me get to know, for the beautiful fandom friends I've met, for the amazing time I have with you all. I honestly can't believe my life now without all this. In a way it's this story and your doing that I got through depression and feel as I feel now.

Anyway - you are an amazing writer and it will never cease to amaze my HOW you managed to pack so much into a suposedly PWP spank!fic - so much emotions, the second bottom to all this - it's fucked-up, it's beautiful, it's insanely hot and at times even more insanely heartbreaking.

ALL MY LOVE.
Erin chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
HEIDI THIS IS STILL AWESOME AND I LOVE WHERE YOU'VE TAKEN THEM! I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK FOR THESE BOYS IF YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP POSTING! LOVE YOU! 3
ForksPixie chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
It's like reuniting with old friends, the reunion is beautiful and leaving them is bittersweet. These characters will always hold a special place in my heart and, although I may not see them again for awhile or ever again, I'm glad they are happy with each other. Thank you for giving us this glimpse into their future. It was wonderful.
Liliom99 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
OMG! Thanks so much for this outtake, and if it feels like and end, it's a very satisfying one, so in character and perfect for these two. I loved everything about it, knowing about their careers, new projects, Peter! (love him so much), and the canes - both of them. I loved that cane episode getting a closure and great resolution here, being instrumental to some necessary and rather welcomed admissions. The feelings! awww... Thanks so much again! Did I tell you you're brilliant and ILY? Big hugs, Lil
35nanou chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Cette histoire est fabuleuse et ce chapitre est le rayon de soleil de la journée. Ce Edward et ce Jasper sont tellement inhabituels mais avec un tel charisme, une telle histoire derrière eux que l'on ne peut être indifférent et être embarqué dans leur vie.
C'est magnifique, merci pour ce petit cadeau!
A bientôt.
angelzawright89 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
YES! I have been waiting for an update to this. I REALLY hope they keep talking to you nonstop until you write more of their stories!
lovedwardalways chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I love seeing this update I have always loved spanksper. I am glad Peter stood up to his mom he needs to be independent she always held him back. I love the pimp cane Edward sent him that is so funny. Make him feel like he is the man. Edward finally facing his need for jasper in his life.
evilgiraffe82 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Aww, every time you write a new outtake it's like a visit from old friends. Great stuff :-)
flutterfli chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I agree with Peter, they belong together, the I love you's and all. Would love to see it happen. Maybe one more chapter? ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Love it. I missed this fanfic.
vampire.cherry.blue chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
is this the end
damn!
update soon!
hedderzchildress chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I was so excited to see this update! I have been reading this series since the beginning and I love it! Would love more outtakes.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »