Reviews for Raw and Rosy Revisited
CCHemmingsworth chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I love this story, and this chapter was amazing!
jagvillhablaa chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Well thank you very much. Raw and Rosy was the first real kink!fic i ever read waaay back then (and holish the time moves fast), so THANK YOU for leading me this way. I have since moved onto other fandoms, where the gays are Canon, but this one will Always have a special Place in my heart (Also unrealated; random Words are being capitalized, I wonder why).

This one, "Hydraulic level five", and "master of the universe" are basically what i will remember fondly from the twilight fandom. I grinned so hard when I saw the update in my inbox, and when I realised it was an actual update (not an AN) i laughed out loud and felt completely maniac.

Rita01tx chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I literally gasped when I saw this new outtake in my inbox! I love these two guys so hard, it's ridiculous! It's my hope that you might revisit them every once in a while for years to come!
pezlover chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I love you a million times over for posting another outtake. This is a damn special story. The understated feelings behind the kink have captivated me since the beginning. One of my most favorite stories. I can't tell you how many times I have read it. Thank you
cabr chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I reread this story recently and I wondered if you'd write another outtake. I am so glad you did! I really think you J and E are very special. I hope your muse inspires you to write another one soon. But if you don't, this story is worth rereading often. Thank you!
LA91 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
you wouldn't believe how giddy I got when I saw this story of outtakes had been updated! I love your Spanksper and Assward! 3
nothing else is chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Oh. My. Goodness! I haven't even started reading and I am freaking out. I LOVE this story SO much. I think I've probably read it about 2 or 3 times since the first time I read it. At the moment I am having a dilemma. Do I read this new chapter because I am so anxious to see what happens or do I go back and read the rest of the fic first so that this new addition has more impact? I DON'T KNOW! I don't know what to do! 15 chapters...I can skim those over pretty quickly, right? K, here I go.

Seriously though. You have no idea how excited I was when I checked my e-mail today and saw that there was an update to this story. This is probably one of the only Edward/Jasper fics that I've read and really enjoyed. SO good! I can't wait to read it again.
keyecullen chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Still reading? *gasps* But of course! I adore these two characters!

Love Peter...forever planting the seed that the boys should get married.

Almost died laughing when Edward said that he knew what he was getting his mother for her birthday!

Oh and the pimp cane for Peter. ROTF!

This sentence was perfect:

My dick grew interested almost immediately.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to read more of this. *wink*

Thanks for the update!

megasam chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
OMG! You have made my day! I love these two and this was a great chapter. I'm glad you posted again. It's great to see the changes in both of them.
simba5waldo5 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Oh my God! I Loved this. U have just literally made my day. I adore your boys. I check everyday for an update. I so want these boys to get together. Like legally together. Then they could play, release stress, whatever together. At least now they are closer. Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing writing. I am sure you will have tons of reviews.
eternallyedward chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
You have no idea how excited I was to see this pop up in my inbox:) I love how these boys have evolved. I'd love to see one them say those three little words eventually...I do hope you'll revisit this again, and even it's not for another year and a half I'll be waiting (though sooner would be nice tooPr
OnTheTurningAway chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I finally figured out my FFn password! LOL

It's always such a pleasure to be your beta and I was super excited to hear Spanksper and Assward were poking around in your brain again. I think this feels like the end too - and a fantastic one at that - though I'll always read more if inspiration strikes! That their (possibly) final declarations are about their pathological need for what needs they satisfy through their unconventional relationship is pretty much perfect.

::loves all over you in a decidedly not creepy way::
KAGF chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Thank you, I loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I miss this story so much and I so appreciated the outtake. There is just something about these two...I am still looking for some kind of commitment from them, call me crazy. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing.
sadtomato chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I'm so glad you posted this! I love Spanksper 3
This makes total sense to me and feels like it fits in perfectly with the story. They're both a little more mature but still themselves, and I'm glad Jasper and Peter got away from their mom. I don't see Jasper and Edward getting gay married in New Hampshire anytime soon, but it seems like they've both coming to terms with their relationship.

Loved it! Thanks so much :)
1,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »