Reviews for Raw and Rosy Revisited
naelany chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
fucking hell is right...wow...
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Happy Birthday, I am glad you liked the pics I send you. This outtake is awesome, some jasper self loving is always welcome, and who can resist Edward in lather. Thank you
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"Riley was tofu, and Edward was a nice, thick, bloody steak." - omg, this line had me cracking up! lmao!

Love that we get the surprise for YOUR birthday! Trust you had a fab day! *birthday squishes* :D
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
DAMN...I feel like it's my birthday! Thx, bb. I love me some Spanksper and SpankedWard...oh, and fucking leather pants ;)
jllfish chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
wow, what a surprise in my inbox tonight! thank you so much for sharing. that just made my day. and please oh please let edward wear the pants again. jasper deserves to live out his fantasy ;)
scarlettP chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Happy Birthday! And that you so much for the sinfully delicious party favor! Who doesn't love Spanksper jacking off to a leather clad Edward!
ppinecone chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
What a lovely treat to give us on your birthday! Thank you and Happy Birthday! And I have to note: Leos rule.

Edward in leather pants Jasper's shower wank crotchsplosion
reading is my addiction chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
WOW! That was hott... really hott! Oh we need more of these! I would love to see an Edward one! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks! And Happy birthday!

–Reading is My Addiction
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Holy f*cking leather pants! This is *so* beyond hot! Guh...I can picture Edward bending over and shaking his leather-clad ass at J in class. And yeah, J is completely right. I have no doubt I would be squirming in my seat if I'd been in his fantasy classroom ;) Hot, hot, hot!

Happy b-day again bb and thanks for this fantastic little present! xoxo
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Happy birthday! Thanks sooo much for this outtake. It made the commute home so much better.
BellaScotia chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow what a birthday treat! It felt like it was my birthday!

Thankyou so much!

You are cheeky thought, you flung a little curve ball in there.

'The thought of leaving Peter didn't sit well with me!'

Who is Peter and what is he to Jasper? Hmmm

I hope you elaborate on this in future chaps of the main story!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Many happy returns!
Mattie-hale chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
OMyGod bb. Oh. my. God. For once I actually don't no what to say - I don't no if it's coz I just wasn't expecting anything R&R related as it isn't a Saturday or coz it was the hottest shower wank I ever read but just frikkin WOW.

This outtake has win written all over it. U wrote it perfectly and I adore that even in something so to-the-point as jacking of in the shower u wer able to incorporate actuall story in it (Jasper wanting to move out/ not wanting 2 leave Peter/ that therz a dude called Riley who's a bus boy :P.

I found Edward in leather trousers sexy but I think Jasper thinking about the trousers was just as hot if not hotter. And his fantasy - oh my oh my. Now u no how much I love when something is set at school and in the actual class room...

Sorry I'm gonna just go clean up my corpse coz I'm dead.

Was wonderfully written bb and happy birthday again - I'm sure wer menta provide the gifts not u LOL!

Incase ther r any mor outtakes I'm gonna put this on story follow

Mathab

xx
veddersgirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
OMG! I've been watching QAF and now this. I'm gonna need to spend a little alone time with BOB. Also I need to send a big ol' gift basket to the person who came up with this prompt. I love the PWP!
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Fun smut! I see you inserting real plot into this though. You're not fooling anyone, and I love it.

Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday.
robownsme chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
WOW! I can't believe on your birthday you were kind enough to give us this amazing present! We should be thanking you for R & R not the other way around, but I'm not going to turn this down. I'm hoping those leather pants make a return in future chapters. Spanksper sure does seem to like them a lot, not that I can blame him. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)
1,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 Next »