Reviews for Raw and Rosy Revisited
simplynothingtosay chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Outtake 1 Very Happy Birthday
robpat chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
TUESDAY, this is like fucking Christmas right now. WHAAAT.

Didn't even have both of them actively participating but it was STILL hot. GAH.
lavishone chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very PSP and hot as hell!

Happy birthday! (and not that I want you to be depressed, but if you want to write more of this? That's def o.k. by me!)
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Happy birthday, darlin'! My birthday is on Friday, so I think I'm going to live vicariously through you, if you don't mind? And yeah, shower wanks are awesome. Shower wanks to thoughts of leather-clad Edward? Probably one of my favourite birthday presents ever! I'm going to have to go visit the blog, now. Thanks so much for the outtake!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Happy Birthday, Heidi! Thank you for Spanksper. I'm all hot and bothered now.;)

Thanks for the link to you b-day blog. I want to live in that glorious man collage! Whoa.
ekib09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Am I dating myself by saying that leather pants immediately make me think of the "Friends" episode in which Ross wears leather pants on a date? Yeah, probably... Fortunately this was much better than that episode. ;-)
natty dread chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Not that I'd wish more birthdays on you or anything...but thanks so much for giving out presents to your readers to celebrate!

This was not totally PWP, you know. (Laughs) Not only do you describe his relationship with his mother and sister, but we also learn a bit more about his younger brother.

Nice to try and sneak that by as you dazzle everyone with a shower wank... (Snort)

Thanks so much! Wonderful smutterific out take! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And WOW. HAWT. SHOWER. WANK.

mmmmmcucumbermelonJasperpeen...
bbbluez chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Can't blame the boy!
isacz chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
love it! :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Leather fucking pants is right... Phew, damn that was hot.

Lol, the last thing I would EVER get off on is being infront of a room full of people. *Grin* but different strokes for different folks & it sure was hot.

The fact that he doesn't want to leave Peter is a bit concerning...what exactly goes on there? ...

Thanks for the chapter hon & happy birthday :)
Elizabug chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was great... Happy Birthday...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was so friggin hot! lol
jasam19 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Love it as always! Thank you. Happy Birthday!
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Well I have to say that was so effing hot. Thank you for the gift, and what a sweetheart to give it to us on your birthday. So I will send all my loving your way this evening, hoping you have an awesome night *lots of huggles*

xoxo, Jezzy