Reviews for Raw and Rosy Revisited
rachel garber chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
He loves what he does but he hates, resents that his parents take credit for pushing him into work that he really loves, that kind of sullies the whole process, as if he doesn't have a choice that;s what they want him to do, it kind of undermines what he does, what gives him pleasure that they want him to know they have pushed him into what he does. Kind of sick and seems tp be their whole point. they had to get it out in the open air out their feelings. They both like rough sex, sometimes it is going to go beyond the agreed upon boundaries, and really, since Edward is a pain slut, that gets difficult to separate one from the other, the rough sex as play and the rough sex when one feels he is being played for a fool.
rachel garber chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
That was something altoughh I guess I was expecting the cliché he walked in on Edward and caught him wanking just as he called out Laurent's name, oh well I guess that is why it is cliché.
rachel garber chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Jasper just wont concede the point that he is in love with Edward, it seems a game of push and pull, he can't give too much control over to Edward, but he won't stop what Edward does to claim his ownership of Jasper, because if Jasper owns Edward's body, Edward owns Jasper's heart. and lord with all the kink do I love that he can still blush. Embarrassed the bus boy too, as they said scarred him for life.
rachel garber chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
can't get him out of his heart is more like it, Jasper has to be the big macho man, no strings no name to their "relationship" and Edward will concede the point because Jasper had gotten into his heart too, so they both got what they wanted, without allowing the other to have total control. Edward's attachment to Jasper is like a drug, his own personal brand of heroin, but as jasper is to Edward, so is Edward to Jasper. He may "cheat" on the relationship, but what ties them together, he will never share with another man, that would really be a betrayal of the trust Edward has placed in him. Good fun chapter.
rachel garber chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Wow was that fucking hot I knowthat too just hought they only came in leather. who knew
rachel garber chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Hahahahahahaha, poor Carlisle, yeah he is going to get over the "local plebian" don't hold your breath asshat. Talk to Edward please, what a douche
rachel garber chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Oh that made me so happy, I knew he would break down one day and ask I knew he would break down one day and agree, loving me so boy on boy action with a little bit of paddling and a lot of fucking. well a lot of paddling, but they love it, love this chapter, love that you had them kiss, that changes the relationship,a nd its all good
rachel garber chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
that was sweet, hot but very sweet, I was hoping the boys were going to be able to keep up their relationship and actually take it to the next level got worried there for a while when Jasper initially told him he did the BDSM stuf cause he hated Edward, that would never do, they had too much invested in each other.
Im happy
alli62 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
I have always loved this story. I just reread RandR and came over to revisited. I would love a EPOV if you ever wanted to do it.

Great, great story.
Spanky chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
I'd really love to see Jasper eat pudding out of Edward's ass. YUM!
amers52 chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
I really like this story. You did good, man. I'm in awe.
abirdsprey chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I really like this story and will probably re-read this it again and agaib. Have you ever considered writing about the morning-after in the hotelroom during their spring-break trip? It has been on my mind ever since I read it and I would really love to see how you imagine that situation!
undecidednu chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Is it wishful thinking that I want Edward and Jasper to get married and adopt little babies that frustrate Jasper so he can have fuckhot spank sex with Edward for persuading him that he could handle raising kids? 3
Amethice chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Oh fantastic. I can't believe this had been up for months, and I've just found it! But what a treat. Much much love. If inspiration strikes again, I'm putting this on alert!
KCBC chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
How do you give them such genuine heart buried so carefully under all the wonderful smut? I adore these two and will continue to check in to see if either of them feel like talking again.
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »