Reviews for Battle Ready
Sahba chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Excellent writing. So funny. They're discussing him and he's snoring away.
sarajm chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I love this story. Hope you will continue some day.
EchoRose480 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
No! How could you have left this here! It's absolutely charming! :( I want to see what happens...*sigh*.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Good luck with finding a job! I feel bad.:C But I liked your story!
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Well done. I wonder if you plan on finishing this. I would have loved to see how Merlin did with a sparring match with Arthur.
zammierox chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
i hope you continue this, it's a reallly good idea!
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I love it. Please Please update soon
32-star chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
great story youve got here, im really enjoying it, plz update soon!
dddead chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
We are still waiting for the next chapter... (Your poor readers)
Vuurvlieg chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Nice. I really like your idea for this story. problem with knives though, most opponents will be using swords and how do you defend against a sword with knives? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of Merlin's training. :)
Yukka Sam chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
I really like you fic! I mean, its always interesting to see Merlin using a sword, and showing hes capable of handling one:)

It was nice to see Leon, and Arthur too, being protective over Merlin in his own diguised concern:)

And by the way,I loved that sentence in the first chpater, that "Are you volunteering to tie him to a tree the next time we ride out?", and "Arthur was as likely to leave his sword behind as he was his manservant". So trueXD

I look forward to the next chappie! See you!:D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter.
Bluebellbird chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter! Keep updating :)
alexwacrap chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Oh, that's gonna get him in trouble. Yes, I have my fingers crossed, I sympathise! I just got a pay cut :( Update soon? It'll make us both feel better.