Reviews for The Rainmaker
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 4/19
Woooooow! I loved it!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is so hot. *fans self*
Have only seen Ocean's Eleven, so I'm in a bit of a blur.
Love this!
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh love this pairing! Any chance of you writing more?
ShizuBABE chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
HA! Love this :D a bit spicy hot in this all makes it yummy good job
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
best one shot. seriously. it's just great. it's got a complete story and a whole gamut of emotions and it's just under 4.000 words. just about no other one shot can make such a claim. way to go on this work 3
ladyowl chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm getting vibes that this relationship is abusive - Harry doesn't want to be alone with Rusty, but has been conditioned not to resist him, tries unsuccessfully to escape, and is explicitly kept in pain by Rusty. Kinda creepy.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
okay, for 1 - this is an awesome story. seriously hot, and not over loaded with a cheezy attempt to seriously push harry into the Ocean's universe. you brought him in, said here's how he's connected, and let it be at that. you didn't over load us with details that just make it seem like an increasingly desperate attempt to make us go 'oh, okay, i guess harry could be there'. that, i feel, is the mark of a great author - they set the scene, give a breif, reasonable, excuse as to how it is connected, and then just continues on as if it's totally normal. if any of these things are missing, you can feel it as a reader - the scramble of the author. lol you did a great job with it. 2 - i'm doubly impressed because, if you didn't notice, you're the ONLY author that has actually writen an HP/Ocean's crossover involving harry (it may even be the only HP/Ocean's crossover period! - though i didn't bother to check that out). so, super kudos to you! :)
Redheads r smexy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
god this fic makes me squee EVERY time I read it!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow. Hot.
Siphecto Hyde chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 1/17/2012

Just suddenly had the thought that I needed something of this xover, but had absolutely NO HOPE that there would be anything worthwhile! So again, thank you!

nette0602 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice! I love it!
thegoldfishassassin chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
love it read it twice before writing this
Mike Lee chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Uh, guh, this was so effing hot. A
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was an unexpeted treat! I would never have considered a cross over between these two fandoms, but it really was quite entertaining. I'd love to see more of Rusty and Harry, if the bug were to ever nip you again. )