Reviews for Jade Green Eyes
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 6/15
Loved it

~Stasia
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 6/15
Wasn't said in the chapter where they went on a date his middle name was Damien and now in this chapter its Ares

~Stasia
Moon Kingdom chapter 27 . 5/29
One of the best Crossdress Harry fanfictions I've read so far. Keep up the great work.
Adriene SC chapter 27 . 2/7
Best fic Lucius/Harty ever!
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
At the end of last chapter Harry called Severus dad, but in this chapter Harry called him professor Snape. With the close relationship they have professor seams a bit to formal and unpersonal (is that a word).
I am really enjoying this story though.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/13/2015
That was amazing. I found this three days ago and it has SAVED me from power outage boredom. ( Batteries and coffee shops are life savers too. ) have just finished this story and I love it. Am heading to go read the next one now.
Ps-Loved the princess bride reference in part 55. (Might have gotten part wrong. )
charm13insomnia chapter 23 . 6/23/2015
the link for the honeymoon sweet was no longer up and I was unable to connect to your yahoo page
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
*falls over laughing right with them*
Kittenlzlz chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
This. Was. Beautiful. But I joined your yahoo group but can't find the sex scenes :(
God I love this so much I'm not normally a luscious/harry fan but you do it amazingly well and the abuse and the suicidal thoughts and how jade resulted from the hogsmeade incident are beautifully done. They kinda get randomly dropped a few chapters in though and not really mentioned again till sev, I just feel that his friends other than draco would find out and be rather concerned. I love Ron's reaction btw and blaise being intimidated by Lucius and just Jade is an amazing character I stayed up till 4am reading this and I'm going to go read the beggining chapter again and then the sequal and the prequel and idk the rest of your works cuz I love this and the outfits you come up with are amazing as well as harrys reasoning for liking Lucius and the twins and your writing style is unique and really good and I love it and you :D
Lavonya chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Heeeheeeeheeee... the legs part is funny!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love this!
Elena snape chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
I love your fic, it's so great ! Both the plot and the writing. The prequel and sequel too are great even if I have a slight preference for this one :-) I love how you always have a new development even though you keep the main plot going !
Keep writing, you are really good at it !
EveJHoang chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Beside for when she was pregnant with me, my mom was always as flat-chested as a man. Having Harry's fake breasts would sure be very interesting for her, since her clothes, espescially the dresses, don't look quite as good without at least a little bit of breasts indeed... so yeah, there are really flat-chested women, it does exist, and it's damn troublesome when they like cute things
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
... O_O OH GOD ANOTHER AMY ROSE! GINNY... (is speechless)

PS. yea... just pointing that out :)