Reviews for Ex Marks the Spot
fanficfun15 chapter 1 . 2/23
OMG! So sad! I don't know if you are still writing but this ended in a way a sequel could be written with a happy ending :) Please! I do enjoy your stories...even if I cry. Thank you!
DetectiveMcGeek chapter 1 . 1/5
WOW this was intense. wow. i didn't even realize it until like three inches from the bottom that my entire body had tensed up and i was reading with my shoulders scrunched to my neck the entire time and my toes curled and my eyebrows halfway off my head. this was just intense and terribly painful. i COULD HEAR IT. IN THEIR VOICES. I didn't want to but i could and it was just so freaking sad that my brain is having trouble wrapping around it. and i kept wishing that there would be some kind of happy ending but i kept harshly remembering the note you put at the beginning and i just kept checking being like "this can't be the end" but then seeing that it was indeed the end. goddamn. this was such a good angsty fic man congrats on dragging my heart and brain through the wringer. very well done and well written.
disneygal18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Beautifully written. So full of angst.
evi ive chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You shot for the heart and pierced it. Great emotion. Heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow. That was heartwrenching. Well done.
freakytiky chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I have read your stories at least five times EACH but seriously the writing in this one has got to be the best I have seen. Ever. You pieced together some amazing sentences that impacted your storyline beautifully. I commend you. And I beg you to write more stories.
Leonie1988 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
beautiful and sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So sad and though. Very good. Like prob all other people here I am hoping for a sequel. Pretty please?
Katelai chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, that was intense. Really, really, painfully intense. But so well done. *wipes tears away*

I’m... I hate to see them like that, and I do like angst, but when it has a happy ending. Would you hate me if I asked that you continue just this one, to see where it goes? I can provide poking and prodding if necessary, well, anything, since you know I love your writing.

The fit hit the shan, so to speak. And my day was also really crappy, so it felt right to read this today.

I’ll stop the emo right here and let you know that you’re great! And did good! *sniffle* Oops, a little emo got in there. :x
suusje32 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
thanks
Copop chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
'Not a reunion story'

These are the most evil words I know. Now, at least. Oh boy.

I was madly happy when I found four alerts in my inbox. I read the summaries. I decided to read this one first, because those 4 words made me go 'WTF?' and, 'Is she kidding me? and 'Yet, I wanna read one story where oh-no doesn't have LL end up together, in this case again'. So, this was first and the others follow. I think in those they end up together (ha, we'll see, lol).

The story itself is great as always, the ending is just... I don't know how to describe it. Unsatisfiying. Sad. Not funny. Pitiful. You leave us hanging. Lorelai is sad, Luke hopefully won't leave SH, and everything else is in our imagination. This screams for a sequel. Just saying :)

This is definitely a first for you. I liked it is exaggerated. I was interested in reading it. I'm so not a fan of the adultery. And they didn't really talk, or didn't understand. They still obviously aren't over yet, and still Lorelai goes back to her husband in the end. I hope she will tell Chris and live with the consequences; with Luke in SH or not.

I hate seeing Lorelai hurting and not being healed and held and helped.

Oh, who am I kidding, this so screams for a second part. Not just saying this now (like before), but kindly asking. Please? Don't leave us hanging?

On to the next one :) *hugs*
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
LOved it, but is it really finished, I mean there was no conclusion? Lol anyways absolutely loved it!
Liz Singer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Good story. You really conveyed the intensity of their emotions. I think you should write a sequel, not just because I always want a happy ending but because it feels like this is a beginning and I'd like to see it developed.
coffeebeanner chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was amazing! I love your stories. Awesome job :)
cywen69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, that was truely intense. Raw emotion can be clnsing for the soul. Hatd the ending though, it's screaming for a sequal. The story reminded me of the song Get Stoned, by Hinder. "The Sex is so much better when you're mad at me." I really loved this, but it ended so abruptly. Does he move, does she leave Chris for him? So many unanswered questions.

Wendy