Reviews for RvB: Racer's Revenge
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
-snort-

This was amazing again. Somehow, Tucker's innuendos seem dirtier when he's a forklift. 8DDDDD
mutemockingjay chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I know I'm in a cracky lulz mood and the end of this was kinda srs bsns but I was still laughing. A lot.

Not because it's bad-it's good, really good. Just, like, "Freelancer Office Supplies."

XDDDDD

Somehow, Tucker's BCBWs are even lulzyier (and lamer in their own Tucker-ish way) when the car metaphor is used.

[[Church scowled, gritting his grille. "You are! You still think you have a chance with her?"]]

Because of the way this was placed, it took me a sec to realize it was Tucker speaking, and not Church.

Just throwin' that out there.
mutemockingjay chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Maybe I am just incredibly, incredibly perverted but I swear reading this was like one major Bow chicka bow wow.

All the car innuendos...

It really did make me laugh out loud several times, and although I haven't actually seen Cars, I love how you've put all the RvB elements in there.

I really hope you continue this because I want to read more. :)
DarkGidora chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Pretty funny. Sarge would hate commies.

And O'Malley is EVIL...
GKingOfFez chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
xDDDDDD

Cars and RvB Pure Awesome!

Really good, Marti.
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
There are no words for this. I like how you flawlessly blend Cars and RvB, which are two wayyyyy different things, and make it flow. And I can bet that I will never see another crossover like this. Ever. You make it seem like they were made to be a crossover.

The only issue I have is that it felt like you were throwing information at me. But maybe that's because they're so different, and you /had/ to do that.

Nevertheless, I loved it. And I also loved that Church called Sarge a 'commie.' That made me smile.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Woa- unexpected crossover, yet still inherently rvb... Amazing!
AgentHawaii chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
8DDDDDDDDD

You made the RvB characters fit in so well with the world of Cars, it's incredible. And Tucker being a fork-lift... :D