Reviews for Graveyard Magic
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I favorited this story a long time ago, and I'm in the middle of purging my favorites list so I reread it again. I don't even like the show White Collar anymore, but your piece captured the personalities and magic of the first seasons of White Collar that had captivated me. Great job. I still really enjoyed the fic and it's staying on my list!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
love his magic...

and he has a point. agree with most of the things he said about the names
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
"You're dead, Neal." "What? I didn't do anything!"
*rofl* awesome story, I think you really kept them in character
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Fun and interesting idea, there's a lot of speculation about whether Neal Caffrey is his real name, this was an nice look at that idea.
Selvet chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
brillianttttttttttt :D
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Quite beautiful. Wonderful job!
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh, I can completely picture this conversation taking place! Can hear their voices - you've got the characters spot on, and Neal makes perfect sense, as does his belief that he IS Neal Caffrey. The bit with the wallet made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

Now write more, please?
alli1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Loved it. Clever and totally Neal-but now I'm dying to know his birth name!
Morange chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh fabulous, absolutely fabulous. This is so Neal, you've got the characterisation down pat. (and those last lines made me laugh)
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
wow, beautiful story! love the way you wrote Neal and Peter, perfectly crafted story
JARE chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This story has captured me! It was such an amazing read. I appreciate the comparisons between the great Houdini and Neal, very well done. Not that you need me to tell you this, but you are a great writer. Keep up the good work!
Akirina chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That is so so so so cool!
Victory for Zin chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I like this story, I'd been toying with the idea that "Neal Caffery" was just an alias since Moz and Neal revealed that Neal had aliases way back in season one. I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of it and that you wrote a story on the idea.
deaka chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
The theory about Neal being an assumed name that Neal has made his own is a really interesting one and you've done it justice here - love Peter's response, trying to probe for more info, and I love Neal's justification in kind. It's so *him*, open without giving anything specific away.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love how Neal's response to "You're dead" is, "I didn't do anything!" *snicker* And the last bit with the juggling/pickpocketing/making stuff disappear was well done and made me smile. 1995. I wonder what prompted Neal to pick that date to reinvent himself. Call him 30 now, so he would have been 15 then ... hmmm. The siren song of possibility? Exigent circumstances? Meh, who knows? Great stuff. :)