Reviews for Mother Issues
DoctorOuatPotter chapter 7 . 5/15
LOVE THIS! Please Please PLEASE continue!
Violently Red chapter 7 . 4/10
Yes. Just yes.
Violently Red chapter 3 . 4/10
Can we all just stop and praise God for Ellen?
verra chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Well I know you've left this thing alone for years now but I honestly think its going good so far.I hope you'll keep writing. :)
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
This is a beautiful beautiful thing. Honestly. Angus, man. How. Flipping. Adorable. Is that? And I've always had this headcannon that Dean had a thing for tiny helpless strays (It was puppies and dogs before SOMEBODY got dragged to Hell, but hey, details) so this is hitting on that PERFECTLY.
Seriously.
I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I know that this fic is abandoned but I want to say one thing: Ellen's insistence on mothering Dean was not helping Dean. Given that Dean had already had a mother and continually avoided Ellen's mothering. It was unwanted. If she had offered to simply be a woman in his life who he could trust, this story would make much more sense. People like Dean who have lost their mothers don't deserve to have a mother forced on them but to have a woman in their life that they are close to and may trust enough to call mother on their own.
Jalice Whitlock Hale chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Awwe! Sam and Dean as little kids are super adorable. I love how protective Ellen is of the boys as well.
Very good story. Update soon please!
Mainstream chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Awww, that's all you have? This was really sweet. Especially the last part. Makes me want to bawl. I have a freaking soft spot for kids and kittens. Must be a woman thing. Maybe one day you'll continue?

Have a nice day! c:
Toot Toot chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooore ! More! More! More!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
omg awesome story :) update soon please!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I so just wanna cuddle Mini!Dean! I love this story!
Person number 72 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Heeeeey, I have a cat named Cooter... :P
DeengoBlue chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Kid-fics are always dicey, but you've done such a great job with this; I do hope you come back to it.

There were some terrific lines, and even more terrific scenes, but this one summed up so much: "...and part of him, inside that small head of his, somewhere inside this teeny tiny body with its teeny tiny bones and big, big feelings..."

*sigh* Dean always has such big big feelings, must be hard to contain them in such a small body.

Great stuff.
Marikili68 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
i really really like your story please update soon!
TaraHalliwell chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
This story is so amazing. I think that I might die if you don't update soon, so please update!