Reviews for Identity Crisis
JustAwesomeIX chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ugh... Why am I so sure the girl will turn all bitchy? XD PLEASE CONTINUE! Its great! I beg you to update! Please!
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
*snickers snickers* How fortunate of them... they should totally THANK the sleepwalk. XD
CommanderLibra chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Update this is great :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
whoah, suzaku and lelouch didn't see that coming... Oh! I love your plot great job! More power to you we your readers appreciate your hardwork please do so never get tired of writing your fabulous fanfics. I wish I can get to write like that someday...«3

aeru
funphenomenon chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
yay. nice lemon.

I really like the idea, and suzaku's character in this.

However the lemon part isnt that great compared to the rest of the story, lacking a bit of 'necessary details' and feeling.

But its a great story. I'll be looking forward for the next chapter!
Kriwufei chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Chapter 1 is chapter 2... it was a little bit annoying...
Skiperella chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Lolvely new chapter!

oh no-clif hanger! o
IceBoyRohan chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
This story is really interesting. I like AU stories and you did a great job

please update soon
KrisChii26 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
KEEEP WRITIN'

I LUV IT!

CAN'TWAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIEE..*fangirl squeeks*
Skiperella chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Haha~ Honestly at first I wasnt all happy about lelouch have 2 diffrent eye colors( I love his violet eyes...maybe if one of them was violet I would of been happier)

but the second half of the story where suzaku and lelouch are in the dorm was awesome!

Please keep writing this and some lemons- it's beast. ;D

Expect some more reveiws from me in the future chapters!
Kooly chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i love that! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next chapter , keep up the good work!
inuokamilove16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It was good! I hope the next chapter explains how Lulu got into Suzaku's room though O.O