Reviews for How Logan Got Into Hockey
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh my god! Too cute! You and Titled Heart are insanely talented! :O
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Haha this sounds like something that would actually happen! You should make it a chapter story
Logan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
very good!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Really good please update soon
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awww that was soo cute! I can't wait to read more of your Kogan stories :D
smileatthemonsters chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is adorable. :) I think you really got into Kendall and Logan's characters here, and you did a great job!
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You should write more one-shots. This was so great! :)
LemonGin chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Please, never stop writing these awesome, flawless & beautiful fan fictions. Never.

I really love how Kendall calls Logan 'Logie' after only one month, I actually believe that it really happened like that. LAso I loved this line: "Kendall knew he would be there every time to catch him when he fell. He'd never let Logan be hurt, no matter who or what was threatening him." This made me go 'awwww'!
ATLReview chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Why are you so good at this? Hahaha no but for real very good, short and sweet!
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
AAAAAHHHHHH! OH MY GOSH! _ PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY AH-MAZING! XD No seriously though...I wrote Logan's part today while I was at work (on receipt paper and everything) and when I was reading this, the whole time I'm like "O.O HOW DOES SHE KNOOOOOW?" Because, no joke, you nailed it perfectly considering this is a month after First Glance. Ah! Now...I need help figuring out what to name Logan's part. o.o So get back to me on that while I'm typing it up...bah...I'll just tweet it to you real quick! XD But seriously, I've said it before, and I'm saying it again, I don't know HOW I could possibly love you more, yet you keep proving me wrong! I just...I don't even know. XD You're just AH-MAZING.
flintt chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awwww! cute! i loved this _
Bouken chapter 1 . 8/10/2010