Reviews for Future Death Toll
sara chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I really liked this story. Sure hope you get to finish it and you and your computer are wel!l
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Love it! I really think you got those there's voices right.
Sara chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
This story is so wonderful. I love it! So funny and hot! What a relief after that horrible DEA book! I'm new here, so I really hope I can find more from you.
smithtara chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
wondering since its been over a year if u were going to finish
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Don't know if you ever get on here anymore, but I seriously wish you would finish this! I really enjoyed what was written.
LadyLuck2511 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
thanks for the story so far its been an insane ride please update soon i want to know more
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Good chapter
ncmiss12 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Awesome story! I hope you have not given up on this story! It rocks! I wonder why Eric and sookie are not together in the future! I hope she will be able to change all that with her time jump! I can't wait for more!
julie chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
i really wish you would keep writing its a good story
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
trying to patiently wait for the rest but you are making it so hard to do, please hurry
pOOchi chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Hey i'm looking forward to this story...please continue it!
Caroline77 chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
please, please continue. I'm waiting for the next chapters that can't be the end. I've read this story before i thought a new chapter was up. please continue.
Loving it chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
As I just stated, I LOVE it. Keep going!
viggolover1 chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
This story is good in a different was a surprise to find out the "future Sookie" was a vampire. She sound nuts like hopefully it's because of the time travel or the magic.

Will you please finish the story. I know that you did before and lost it. I want to find out was it's going on with Eric in the future and who is villain #1.
supernaturallygifted chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoy this story. Im still confused on who changed her and why? Also where is Eric in her future. and why did she change someone in the future? SO many questions...Please update in vampire speed! lol XOXOXO