Reviews for Kiss with a Fist
Minirowan chapter 6 . 4/11
They're so violent. It's rather scary. I honestly hope it isn't a thing that will prevail their relationship the longer they're together.

Anyway, I like how you tied together the manga ending with the onseshots released afterward. This was pretty epic. Kumiko is so frustrating though, I can't imagine what Shin was feeling since he had to go through it himself.

The fact that she made him fight her is characteristic of a super dense and stubborn Kumiko, which I think is somewhat contradicting the development she underwent in the manga. I was sure she became slightly more reasonable at the end. I mean, she did let the guys give her a makeover.

Still, this was awesome and I greatly enjoyed reading!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 6 . 2/23
This story was so amazing, neither Shin or Yankumi were OOC, the writing style is really great and the scene with "better a kiss with a fist then nothing at all" made me almost cry, but all the scences between Shin and Yankumi were so beautiful written and Shins conversations with Hiroki were great as well. Conclusion: I really really loved it!
Tsuekasa chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
nice story _ although the violence was a bit too much :P I mean kumiko and shin never really fought like that you know,it was usually just arguments but anyways good job :)
aBeautifulWorld chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
WOW! That was just... wow!

MY GOD WOMAN D: WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN VIOLENT!? That thought kept racing through my head the entire time I was reading this :P And then... oh God this is sexy. Loooooool, I really really loved it.

Yankumi and Shin were very in-character when they weren't fighting and it was very, very sweet seeing the softer side to their relationship. As usual, Yankumi has no clue whatsoever and yet her entire family and everyone else is rooting for the Shinkumi team ;) I loved the added bonus of Fujiyama and Shin's university student :) It just feels very rounded when there's a whole lot of other opinions mixed into the soup :3 Dominatrix *nosebleed* LOL

While I loved the action scenes and the fights, there were 2 things puzzling me throughout the story. Yes, Yankumi is violent and short-tempered at the best of times, but I don't think she would go to the extent as described in the story, although THAT was interesting and fun to read :) As well as exasperating. She was also very adamant about ONLY using fists both in the manga and your first chapter, so why did she start resorting to throwing vases and plates at Shin's head? That contradiction and hypocrisy kind of turned me off a little. I got really pissed off at her rudeness too when she wanted to kick Shin out :P That was... low. Very low.

Other than that, WOW! :) Yes, dear God Shin is hot. And Yes, bdsm isn't that uncommon now :P Look at 50 Shades of Gray (Although the book sucks). So, I really loved this story, although it broke my heart at time (LOL) and then sewed it right back up (DOUBLE LOL). You're a fantastic writer and I hope another Gokusen inspiration hits you soon :) More BAMF Yakuza Shin perhaps? I love reading your work.
Lizu chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I hate to point out, but your intrigue could use a little back-up, since a phone-call would have assured Shin of Yankumi's help without all that drama, in the beginning and ... Shin always seems to have a cell
hitsukarin4lyf chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
this was a great story but the titles were kind of... yeah...
Left Hook chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Oh my goodness, SO HILARIOUS. I love it. I love them so much. OF COURSE poor Shin is going to get thoroughly beaten up for this relationship. Hah! It's probably a good thing you write him as though he has kind of a thing for that All that aside, I love the way you write Shin. I feel like he's a really hard character to get the voice right, and this strikes all the right notes. Kudos!
Eruanna17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like it! Especially the "NO THANK YOU MR. GARDENER-SAN!" because I could just hear it in my mind so clearly. Great descriptions.
jakenthebest chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
best shinkumi story ever! really the best and i love how it's manga canon because the manga was the best! yay I'm seriously gonna read it again, in fact i'm starting now XD
dragonprincess01 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I only know Gokusen by way of the live action version so I thought I would read this just for fun. I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
Mirettes chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Oh my goodness. This story was exciting and super hot from beginning to end. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. Shin was just so incredibly sexy here!
Ja9 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Wow. Wow, I say. This is certainly one of the best, actually no, this is the best fanfic of Shin/Kumiko that I have ever read. (Well I read Inked but this one won by a little tiny margin.) Yankumi was a little too violent for my tastes but I can see how that would be how she would react for Shin coming too close. But that aside, I loved this fic. I'm glad I caught it when it was actually finished because if I had caught it one chapter five I probably would have died from waiting. :) A job well done.

P.S. Man that ending was super hot. Haha. I like.
evilteddybear chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Full of awesome...though I kind of wish you'd done more with Shin's college friends. There's enough material there for a whole different story. :D Thank you for your time and effort.
En ar Ciel chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
This was FANTASTIC. So fabulously worded, with phenominal word choice and excellent phrasing. You write so well! And they were SO in character. I could totally see this plot happening if the anime continued.

My friend and I go crazy for the ShinxYankumi pairing. I loved this so much, it was fantastic!

And Shin totally is a masochist. XP I loved it. You're awesome.
Mrs.Cebra chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
loved it! I absolutely adore the way you portrayed the characters... and their relationship as well. I almost died when they kissed at the end of the manga, and this was a nice continuation to my fangirl obsesion over gokusen :P thank you so much for your hard work!