Reviews for Kiss with a Fist
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Love this story. Real captures their relationship. Xx
PilotDante chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
The hair brushing thing totally flashbacks me into Kimi wa Petto, with Jun in it3
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Ohmigod. They did it. Finally. I want to clap for them.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Awwwwwww they're so precious I'm going to die
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Ohmigod. Should we expect wedding bells soon?
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Oh my. My heart can't. They're too precious.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Yankumi is so hilarious. I love how she's constantly freaking out when she had to deal with the possibility of romantic entanglements.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Shin made a major faux paus and he kind of deserved to get punched for that. He didn't do well at all. Poor Yankumi; she's so out of depth here.
Minirowan chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
They're so violent. It's rather scary. I honestly hope it isn't a thing that will prevail their relationship the longer they're together.

Anyway, I like how you tied together the manga ending with the onseshots released afterward. This was pretty epic. Kumiko is so frustrating though, I can't imagine what Shin was feeling since he had to go through it himself.

The fact that she made him fight her is characteristic of a super dense and stubborn Kumiko, which I think is somewhat contradicting the development she underwent in the manga. I was sure she became slightly more reasonable at the end. I mean, she did let the guys give her a makeover.

Still, this was awesome and I greatly enjoyed reading!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
This story was so amazing, neither Shin or Yankumi were OOC, the writing style is really great and the scene with "better a kiss with a fist then nothing at all" made me almost cry, but all the scences between Shin and Yankumi were so beautiful written and Shins conversations with Hiroki were great as well. Conclusion: I really really loved it!
Tsuekasa chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
nice story _ although the violence was a bit too much :P I mean kumiko and shin never really fought like that you know,it was usually just arguments but anyways good job :)
aBeautifulWorld chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
WOW! That was just... wow!

MY GOD WOMAN D: WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN VIOLENT!? That thought kept racing through my head the entire time I was reading this :P And then... oh God this is sexy. Loooooool, I really really loved it.

Yankumi and Shin were very in-character when they weren't fighting and it was very, very sweet seeing the softer side to their relationship. As usual, Yankumi has no clue whatsoever and yet her entire family and everyone else is rooting for the Shinkumi team ;) I loved the added bonus of Fujiyama and Shin's university student :) It just feels very rounded when there's a whole lot of other opinions mixed into the soup :3 Dominatrix *nosebleed* LOL

While I loved the action scenes and the fights, there were 2 things puzzling me throughout the story. Yes, Yankumi is violent and short-tempered at the best of times, but I don't think she would go to the extent as described in the story, although THAT was interesting and fun to read :) As well as exasperating. She was also very adamant about ONLY using fists both in the manga and your first chapter, so why did she start resorting to throwing vases and plates at Shin's head? That contradiction and hypocrisy kind of turned me off a little. I got really pissed off at her rudeness too when she wanted to kick Shin out :P That was... low. Very low.

Other than that, WOW! :) Yes, dear God Shin is hot. And Yes, bdsm isn't that uncommon now :P Look at 50 Shades of Gray (Although the book sucks). So, I really loved this story, although it broke my heart at time (LOL) and then sewed it right back up (DOUBLE LOL). You're a fantastic writer and I hope another Gokusen inspiration hits you soon :) More BAMF Yakuza Shin perhaps? I love reading your work.
Lizu chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I hate to point out, but your intrigue could use a little back-up, since a phone-call would have assured Shin of Yankumi's help without all that drama, in the beginning and ... Shin always seems to have a cell
XoXoxAx chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
this was a great story but the titles were kind of... yeah...
Left Hook chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Oh my goodness, SO HILARIOUS. I love it. I love them so much. OF COURSE poor Shin is going to get thoroughly beaten up for this relationship. Hah! It's probably a good thing you write him as though he has kind of a thing for that All that aside, I love the way you write Shin. I feel like he's a really hard character to get the voice right, and this strikes all the right notes. Kudos!