Reviews for Bang, Bang, You're Dead
Neomeris chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well, this seemed very In Character for our sociopath. His reaction, that he won't analize, at John's absence, the appearance of the "yellow face" on the wall and how he imagined Sarah while shooting at it. We've seen John's jealousy, but I've always wondered: if Sherlock remembers only strictly important and useful information, why would he even try to remember the names and professions of Watson's "girlfriends". Theoretically Sherlock shouldn't care, but he still "saved" this tidbits of info about John.
I enjoyed your short ficlet :)
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow... just wow.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Everyone has felt a bit like this at one time or another... its just a sociopath takes it a little further lol.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Poor Sarah- who could compete with Sherlock? Good vignette on that part of the show.
I Tried To Be Witty chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved this! You portrayed Holmes as the guy he is: Scientific but still capable of feeling. Your word choice was great, and you used the thing that most people on here don't use: The "Show, not tell" strategy.

Keep up the good work.

Although I would love it if you turned this into a story. Maybe you could make another part to it, or add another chapter.

But nonetheless, it's brilliant!

Peace and Luck,

Persephone
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I had a few candidates in my mind for the face on the wall, but yours was as good a choice as any! A well-written in-character fic, almost a missing scene (it actually was) fic.
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lol.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oooooh, I like this twist on the televised scene! I love the way you describe Sherlock's manic energy.
You're-Fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
sounds good please update !

and sherlock dosen't like sarah! not a surprise really, butstill an excellent way of showing it keep going
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Holy crap! Although I can say that I don't really like Sarah, Sherlock may have taken it a bit far. Great job capturing the boredom of a mad genius; I was really impressed with how you presented Sherlock's not-so-subtle jealousy. And it was really neat how it could have actually been in the episode.
Merthurtilidie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It was her face I saw on the wall

I decided as soon as I saw her I didn't like her :P

I'm glad someone shared my train of throught :3

Enjoyed reading it x
A Cunning Plan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is really good! I really like it and I'd also really like to write a more coherent review, but it's one in the morning and my brain is not working. But I did really like this :)