Reviews for Unwritten Pages
whrr.trudy chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I really am enjoying your story, hope you can find it in yourself to finish it some day :)
KrnYong chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Hmmm.. I wonder who she'll end up with? Intersting so far, and I like it :)
IrishxCoffee chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Hi I am really bored right now ( my imagenation left me D; ) so I don't know what to say Well I loves this story and wish to read more of it so I will wait for you to update
Monkey D.Shizuma chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Please update soon cant wait for the next chapter. I'm absolutely loving this story.
Midnight Lullabye chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Teheee. Mention of Forest Gump. That film never fails to make me cry.

Soo, loving all the action going on here. Miranda taking a nice big old chomp from Venerio's leg made me giggle. Anything to get you to win eh? ;) Leanardo was too gorgeous for words in this chapter. You know a man is perfect when he knows what dresses look best on them. Unless that man is someone like Ezio, in which he'd pick a courtesans dress.

AHEM.

Little side note- I really need to learn how to play chess. I always said I would, but I've never quite found the time. But enough of that, a riddle from our lovely assasino? Its good to hear from him, I love the banter between the three of them. :) And bless her heart for being startled at the storm. It is super-creepy when you're on your own and there's loads of banging. I'm sympathising with her on this one.

The last paragraph was a big shock, but definetly a good one. I'd been so caught up in the personalities of the good guys in this, that I forgot about the big bad Templars. I have to say, you really gave me chills with that last part. Getting inside their heads is a hard (and nasty) thing to do, which you pulled off perfectly. Lovely twist, can;t wait to hear some more from that side.

All that aside- How've you been dear?:)

MilLy
American Daydreamer chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
"...It was strange how she fit in, how he instantly thought of her when thinking of 'home'. How he felt warm when doing so.

A smile crept up his face. This was not a rarity but the warm feeling behind the smile was another kind of very pleasant one than behind others. It would be difficult to wipe this smile off, as his thoughts had to focus on the female for the next hour."

That was just so cute. What are you talking about? That chapter was not bad! Short, but still good to read.

Can't wait for the steamy bits! jk :P I have faith that you'll continue this story perfectly.
flyingcrispi chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Oh, long awaited chapter, how I love thee. Not long enough, but good enough to fill me with happiness and serenity.

Please, update soon. You just can't leave it at that. It's too cruel.
American Daydreamer chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Ahh...That last chapter gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. :3 Simply adorable.

English isn't your first language? I would have never guessed. You've executed your writing splendidly, and it's very easy to read! You've must have been writing in English for a while, I'd think. You use words wonderfully here.

As for the story, I'm hooked! I was worried about the whole time-traveling plot, as it's often abused with these kind of fandoms into the same ol' same ol'. And Miranda is such a well rounded out character that she's easy to sympathize with, rather than just being a run-of-the-mill Sue. Plus she's my age, so I can sympathize even more. Haha! It will be interesting to see what will happen when the most important men in her life, Ezio and Leonardo, are away. :)
Cionie9 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I like this! Although I do think you tend to go off on too many tangents, such as explaining what happened to her mobile and such. Though I loved her interaction with Leonardo!
Midnight Lullabye chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Again with my late reviews. New years resolution: REVIEW THIS WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS OF POST GGRRR. Anywayy, happy new years dear! And what a lovely way to start the year, with my favourite AC girl.

"Miranda obviously didn't do that as she was used to change alone in her room and not in front of an unknown woman. Her hesitation resulted in the nun coming over and pulling the tunic above her head as if Miranda was a little, badly behaving child"

Teeheee, made me giggle. :) I can imagine it all panning out perfectly. "We're all women here." "I don't care, I want my privacy." "Stop being riduculous." "NEVER!"

Also; I don't care if those dresses are for whores, I love them. And I'm certain Miranda looked rather fetching in that lil' blue number. 3 I love her sense of good nature, not understanding why nobody helps eachother. She's so lovely. Her rant was perfection, and Fiammetta does suit her perfectly.

Love her total relaxed facade about being hit with an arrow, all for a feather. And that KISS ON THE FOREHEAD, AND THE LAST LINE; "Miranda touched her forehead cautiously and quizzically, before slowly continuing to squeeze everything considered a diving cylinder into the chest and trying to dismiss her beating heart." SIMPLY, GORGEOUS. Then again, thats how anyone would react if Leonardo Da Vinci kissed their foreheads.

LOVE THIS, LOVE YOU, did you have nice holidays? :)

Can't wait for more of this delight.

MilLy
Mazzax chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
I'm a little confused about something: does Miranda just have really good eyesight? Or is her ability to see so well more a symptom of less pollution? She seemed a little surprised to be able to see so well, so I doubt it could be the former possibility, but the latter just seems a little too farfetched. I'm hoping that this will be explained more in detail in the future. I also think it would be interesting if she helped Leonardo come up with ideas for new inventions. Or improvements to the Codex's ideas. Like an offhand remark about handguns when Ezio brings in the Hidden Gun Codex page.
MaryandMerlin chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
so tell me because i am confused now, is this a miranda/ezio or miranda/leo?

its really good and i have certainly enjoyed it when i saw the eagle feather i though it might have been from ezio because well i dunno why i did i just did. just me jumping to conclusions whats so bad about antonio watching her? and when will ezio return? soon i hope

anyway update soon :D

and a happy new year to you too

mnm x
rockndasha chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Happy New Year! hehe, i like this chapter :P Venerio got himself the ladies eh? hehe, i luv him! gods, i REEEEAAALLLYYY wish he could be with miranda :P

ah well, : ) leo is goin to cort? huuuh? O.O hope all'salrite there : )

amazing chappie, please update soon! : )
BriarX chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
I think this might be my favourite chapter so far. I love Venerio, he's so cool. And I'm kind of curious to whether Miranda and Leo's relationship will go down a more fatherly or romantic path. Any way, another great chapter. and I'm excited to see what happens next. :)
flyingcrispi chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Thank you for the amazing chapter! I totally ship Venerio/Miranda, I hope you don't crush my heart by making her fall in love with Ezio whenever he reappears.

Happy New Year!