Reviews for The Thousand Sunny Day Care and Rest Home
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Great ending!
Yvonne Park chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Haha that was hilarious! Loved this story! And you're right, I think Usopp is probably the only one who could handle that situation so well. Great job! :)

-Yvonne
ButterPie chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
I was having a hard time keeping my laughter to myself while reading this. Love the teensy hints of ZoRo!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
i like it
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
awesome story, i had lots of fun reading this, but i was hoping to know more about who saul was, (though i'm guessing he's zoro and robin's child) and who were sanji's kids :) ...
ZoroandNatsu chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Really cool story. I thought you got the characters pretty well and I loved the Zoro/Robin interaction.
tangledinblue14 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Really cute story! Love the little Zoro/Robin moments. And it really makes me think that Luffy is going to be a great old man. lol
JuzSomeone chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
great story :D

little Robin was so cute :P and so was Zoro ... haha...Usopp was great! and nice characterization even if they were all at different ages...(:
blueraven1999yahoo.com chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Excellent story. I loved the part where Usopp told the kids about Thriller Bark. Taking the pizza hostage was a terrific idea.

I still think it seems kind of mean to throw away all those pizzas, but after what happened to Usopp I can see why he did it.

I loved the way you wrote Usopp. Please write more stories about him.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
A great conclusion and I loved how Usopp tricked Bonney. I just hope she doesn't find him or there will be hell to pay.

Excellent work with this whole story and good luck with your internship!
Tare-chan chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
wow... this story is indeed very interesting!

I love how you pictured Usopp, and he can do all the job perfectly. moderating the elders and the children, calculating things, using everything to the fullest potential.

Yeah, manytime Usopp didn't get the respect he need. But you've done him justice. And I said this, eventhough I'm not an Usopp fan, in fact, he's included in my 3 least fave chara.

I also like the way you picture the crew and their behaviour in their respective ages. That's sooo in character XD

Love the Z/R moments too :D

And last, yes please... more Z/R fic is greatly welcomed! XD

Nice writting!
penniless1 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Lovely little tale for one of my favorite Strawhats! Usopp for the win!

...Dare I ask how he has such intimate knowledge of gluttony? ;P

You did a great job with this, very original and enjoyable. Hope you have as much fun in D.C.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
cool I like how Thiller park is a ghost story
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Nice idea Mr. Khan making it into a L'il Rascals styled adventure!
cb O chan chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Haha! Never thought that Zoro would be an ass as a kidXP

Please update soon!