Reviews for For Daws To Peck At
i strayed away from reading this at first because i saw you hadn't updated in a couple years and i probably wouldn't be able to bear the pain of never seeing another update at the end... AND I DON'T THINK I CAN BEAR IT!

i love how you categorized Wendy and Bebe especially; so much fanfiction depicts Bebe as an airheaded bimbo, when i've always imagined her as a bit messy, pretty, organized, and at LEAST a bit like Wendy in terms of how she views society - i.e. Bebe's opinions on the female gym teacher plan.
and oh man, i always read an eager to please and eager to apologize Wendy, with either no depth to her dialogue or literally no filter at all, but you managed to create a pleasant medium! i care a whole lot about female characters lol i guess that's obvious.

i read this story for the SMEXY YAOIZ Crenny (hope u can distinguish that as slight sarcasm lmao), but i'm coming out of it understanding that ding doodly damn, the friendships between all these characters are waaay too overlooked in a lot of stories, and sometimes you just need platonic admiration. that's what i found in this story.

no pressure to update, i'm sure you've got a busy life and it's been a few years, but i'd love if you continued.
TechnoFool chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Oh my gosh! You just HAVE to continue this fic! I love it. Please, I beg you, continue!
Crenny McTucker chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. c:

Please Please Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Your crenny.. It is gorgeous.. Are Craig and Kenny so perfect that they're starting to gain traits from eachother? Aww! And Stan is an amazing secure man. Just amazing. girlie gossip! I really want to see more Kenny Craig. It's my otp :3 they're just really cute
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Oh mah god! No way Kenny!
Pinky-chan2 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Wow. One month and Carman and Kenny haven’t talked yet. And It didn’t seems Kenny is missing Cartman at all, since he really fits right with Craig and Clyde and is having much fun with them and all. It’s sad that they are not friends anymore but life isn’t always fare…

Kenny was only trying to help when he told about kissing Craig, but THAT was just the worse moment to tell something like that. Cartman was already angry about Wendy and felling betrayed, not to mention drunk, so that there was no way he would have reacted differently. But that hurt Kenny anyway… And Cartman doesn’t even know what happened, so it is a little difficult to apologize.

But Bebe is my favorite…She is just so awesome! She makes smile D

I hope you don’t abandoned the fanfic, cause it is very good and I really wanna read the rest of it.
KennyLover14 chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
You have to keep writing this! This is by far my favorite Fanfic I've read on this site!
ughhhhh chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Chi Chi! I wuv this story ... I wished it was finished though. I'll just have to read it over and over again.
zoe chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
that's so sweet! i love this story! just that theres not much crenny in it :( would you add more crenny n less candy just for like a chapter or two? also I was wondering if there's going to be some style as well x)
AllzStar chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Yaaaayy! So lovely to hear from you again! I was starting to think you had left us hanging :(

This chapter, though short, was still awesome. Especially the MSN conversation with Stan and Kyle at the end :P

Please please please pleaseeeee don't wait as long to update next time! PLEEEEAASSEE!

Thank you. :)
1220McCormick chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
I am a terrible person. I can't even begin to explain why it's taken me two weeks to review, especially since I was eagerly awaiting an update for so long. So I'll just skip the part where I make excuses and go straight to the part where I worship you.

Bless you for opening the chapter with Crenny! The way you write them is just so delightful and believable and NATURAL. I love how they treat it like it's the most simple thing in the world. I loved Kenny's insecurity. It wasn't at all overdone. And I loved Craig's reassurance that he likes Kenny "boy parts and all". And I LOVED Clyde's reaction to the whole thing. I think it's safe to say I loved everything about this. And I wasn't expecting a month to have passed, but I'm totally okay with you just skipping right to the good stuff.

Onto Bebe. Your Bebe is simply delightful. I love that you not only give her a personality, you give her an interesting and different personality. And I'm interested to see where this crusade she's starting with Wendy leads.

Okay, Cartman... This is where the passage of time really caught me by surprise. I mean that in the best way possible. You prepared me for the changes with the Kenny/Craig situation in the beginning of the chapter, but things with Wendy and Cartman have changed so much. When you described the awkwardness of the situation, it actually made me uncomfortable. Which, I guess, means you did something right. And it's so perfect and just so WENDY that she only realizes she likes Cartman after she's finally relieved of him.

Did I mention how much I love Clyde? Because I love Clyde. Perhaps I should limit my use of the word "delightful" or perhaps invest in a thesaurus, but I can't think of any way to describe the way you write Clyde. He's just delightful. I love that he just admits that he had a crush on Wendy. And my favorite part of the conversation had to be when he described Craig's smile as "creepy". Of course, Craig is so new to smiling that it doesn't look right on his face. Or maybe he just hasn't learned to do it right...

So glad to see Stan and Kyle appear...well, sort of appear...in this chapter. And, gasp! Is word getting around about Kenny and Craig? I can't wait to find out. Sorry if that sounded like a bad soap opera promo.

Anyways...sorry that this review took so long! I'd tell you I was really busy, which would be sort of true, but mostly I'm just a horrible procrastinator. I'd promise you to review more promptly next time, but then I'd feel even worse when I did this again. But on the bright side, one of the things I've been working on is picking up where I left off on BMITM. So maybe that makes it better? Kind of? Not really?

Anyways, I assure you that this chapter is as funny and as wonderfully written as the others. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for updating!

Janine
TableDeskChair chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
You updated hooray!

This story is absolutely hilarious, and I have lots of other nice things I could say about it but it's very late and for some reason EXCRUCIATINGLY COLD in my house, so I'm going to go try not to have pneumonia, and I'll fangirl over everything else in the next chapter.

Thanks for writing!
Ditkata chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
yayyy it's another chappie! i'm soo glad! and again yayyy for craig and kenny! W
Ditkata chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
OMFG! I LOVE THIS! PLEAAAASE YOU GOTTA FINISH IT! PLEAAASE! I wanna know if Kenny ever forgives Cartman! Or if he's gonna beg for his forgiveness and if he and Wendy will get togeyther and most importantly i wanna read how Kenny and Craig will get together! pleaaaaaase!
unironic chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Dude you got me sold on Crenny...

SOLD :D