Reviews for True Vamp
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
BiancaofRavenclaw chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Alexander.
Anna-Lynette chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Sigh...I like this story but honestly it would have been so much better if you had just written in Ash's Pov or kept it narrowed down to one or two characters. At this point there doesn't even seem to be a plot at all. I like almost all the characters but some of it just seems like pointless rambling. Most of them aren’t even necessary for the story. It’s like you just randomly threw them in there because you wanted to and it makes things really confusing. This story is supposed to be about Bella but there are some chapters she is not even in. This story had much potential but then it just went downhill when you started adding random people and making random things happen without any good reason. It hardly advanced the plot at all and some things appeared to only be about half-explained by people who didn’t even really know what was going on. If you went back and reedited this to make it clearer and more focused on progressing the plot it could be really good but otherwise it is just a little to jumbled up to resemble an actual book or novel. You simply have too many stories going at once and you are trying to mash them all into one.
Rating: 2/10
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
You need to do the sequel and soon! If you don't I may have to hunt you down and torture you until you do. I love this story though I have no idea where you are going with it and I don't really get the plot all that well...maybe I'm just stupid. Anyhow I still love It so hurry up and write story number two.
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awesome
segir chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
i have not placed a review till now. i like the story but admit that it is got me scratching my head. all the diffrent story lines. i will look forward to more when you get a chance to write b/c i really want to get my head around this. i like jasper in this story he seems more real to me than in canon.
juliansmithfan99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
CONTINUE! OR I SHALL DIE!
LaCream chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE
MayFairy chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Yeah, it has been a really long time...still, it's all very interesting...especially the bit about Alice's creator.

I haven't seen you around my stories lately...how have you been? :)
ArellaWhite chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Awesome chapter and i hope you can get back into writing it and get the story back on Bella. Ash, and the Cullens. I never really cared about Charlie. Renee or Jacob.
Wowza chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
This would've been such an amazing story if it just wrote from Ash's POV and stopped switching so much. You probably would've gotten more reviews too.

Rating: 4/10
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
Read chapter 23 I think i know what the hell is going on with ash he probubly had an old mate and she died and he found bella and sence he can block hi mind from hers she has no wayof finding out... And wth man rilly you end on edward seeing bella. ?.wtf!
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
Alice was born in ether 1830 or 1930
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Ummm fyi Sam is the one with black fur and the wolves have no choice but to stop at a comand from the alpha, they hear it they do it! Sorry i gut had to point that out for you... But i do like this story.
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I have no clue what the white light is?