Reviews for Fathers, Be Good to Your Daughters
Heuress chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really liked this story, but I always pictured Sweden as being more harsh than Finland. Finland always seemed too cute and friendly to be the harsh parent. It's kind of sad that Russia is portrayed as the bad guy, because I really do love him. But this was great and it was really sad. Poor Åland, poor Sweden and poor Finland.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
well I wanted to read something cute and funny before going to bed, yet I find this...*deskface*

it was good...I'm must crying now...
loveisil chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aww, I feel so much sorrow... I feel sorry for all of them... And why is Russia always the bad guy?... Sorry for him too.
vampirelover29 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I loved this story it was so sad I loved how you did it in the little girls pov
The- Blondstar chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my God, I loved this so much T_T. The little family that was broken up, I really almost cried! Oh I wish it wasn't a oneshot, I wanna read more about what happens after! I guess I could just read a history book, but where's the fun/love in that XD! Again, it was super great!
Vivecka chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
you what now! fin didnt help in the finnish war you say!

i think you did write ålands personality well. looks like finland and is part of him but is so much like sweden ... then at the end when she fights back and speaks in swedish ... great job, i got chills.
gernard chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was so heart breaking ;;_;; You should continue this!
Dogol Brothers chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Finally a story with Åland!

That was amazing! I love your writing style!
Lanaroolz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Yay, you posted it! And I'm glad I could be of help! I see how you added Finland trembling at the end; I do think it helped with the characterization. I totally dig your writing style and would be happy to beta anything you write in the future!
FireNose chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
what a spoilt brat...
BlameItOnTheUnicorns chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I've been waiting for someone to write about Åland :)

This was great!

Your writing-style told the story really well :D