Reviews for Yo Mama Espada Style
TasiaUnik chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Omg I Really loved this! It was funny and had me laughing! plz write more : )
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I lov you... this is hystricl
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I lmao'ed at every joke. Maybe you should do a soul society version. Anyways GOOD STUFF!
CarmenHyuga chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was really funny! I havnt heard Yo Mama jokes in a while.
What'sMyName6 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Funny!
Lyric-Sama chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAH! NICE!

-MizzGaaraChan
Kidiu chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Ha, this was hilarious, I totally loved it!
AkatsukiHimikai chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
dude this was the funniest contest ever! it's so hard to imagine ulquiorra laughing. lmao the best bleach yo mama joke my friend and i came up with was: Yo mama so ugly she made Grimmjow cry for his mommy. (yeah i know suckish)
grimmy lover chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Great God now that was hilarious XDXDXD I woke up my brother two times and still trying not to laugh. and what Grimmjow said to Nnoitra the first chapter I was dying. literally XD ! Awesomest job ever.
rozenvampire chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
*laughing on the floor* why did i read this when its midnight and my mom could come up any minute yelling at me to be quiet because she has work! xD
shadowsthatkill chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Wow this is such a crack fix but I love it itsso freakin hilariuos you should try another thing like this
bleachUlquiGrimm chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Okay, that was the funniest story about the espada and yo mamma jokes ever! I was laughing so hard
Bloody-Neko-Princess chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Dude I fell out of my seat! That was Fucking hilarious! I was trying not to laugh out loud(I'm in class) hell yeah I like that ones with Nnoitra in them. My friends were looking at me weird.
Unico Luna Angelo chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Me: i luv this! Its so funni my bro luvs it to he'll review below mine

bro: i didnt say i wana review . but anyway i love the way how u referenced to noitras spoon head :D i thought this was real good u should right a third chapter and probably end with a fourth so you dont overkill it and maybe do some kind of joke contest with 13 squads ;-)
HyourinmaruIce chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
yo mama jokes are so funny. You had some very good ones.