Reviews for Utterly Despicable
aubshkabob chapter 24 . 11/9
I agree with people this needs Dracos POV... But once again GREAT story I do love possessive Draco/borderline obsessive
A.C. Winter chapter 24 . 11/2
This needs a pov from draco! I would love to read it...
livi chapter 24 . 10/28
Hi. Nice ending by the way. Can I request draco pov for this story. I want to know how he reacted when she gone to the muggle word. Pretty please
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 24 . 10/12
So i read this story YEARS ago and ever since I've been trying to find it. a few days ago someone messaged me after i went on their story about six months ago saying how it was a bit similar to this and did they know what this story was! All the wait paid off because they did know and i can't believe after years i managed to read it again !
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/15
The end was surprisingly fluffy, not as dark as your other stories.
LostFrisbee chapter 24 . 9/14
This is one of my favorite stories. It is written so fluently, giving Hermione a strong voice whilst exploring her adult personality purely envisioned by the author. I've read this over a few times and still enjoy the tale like it was the first time I've set eyes on it. It's very thought proving and brings up a lot of hard to stomach topics, though set in the magical realm of Harry Potter it explores many real world problems such a racism and war in a very realistic way. Not focusing purely on romance or drama and neither on war or prejudice fully, yet giving equal time to all. The author has done very well in creating an alternative universe were bereavement, hopelessness and hope exist in equal tandem. Very well done. One of my favorite moments is when Hermione finds Harry's stuff and you feel the loss of the character and the wish to simply hold one of her lost friends who is no longer there, it is a very sad scene indeed. One which stays with me. Very well done to camnz who wrote this, it is a great piece. Thank you for sharing your story. :)
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 24 . 9/5
My God! That was a final plot twist!

Definitely this fic goes ro my favs!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 2 . 9/4
This fic is so original!

I'm really liking it!

My only doubt is... Did he pay for the coffe this time?
harnicem chapter 24 . 8/26
Another great story. What a horrible world the elite created,very well imagined.

I have to say I was very surprised at the ending. I would love to read more about how Draco did this, if he is going back and forth from the muggle to magical worlds or does he love her so much he is permanently living as a muggle.

Love your stuff!
dianm chapter 24 . 8/26
Wow... he chase her to muggle world... kinds wishing a story from his pov from ministry till the end
prettiturtle chapter 24 . 8/19
This is such a sad story... She has to leave behind a key part of herself not only in who she is as a witch but her memories of her friends :/ also all those women still in the magical world all oppressed by the patriarchy! I would have to say this ending is too cruel - those poor women... All of them, the muggleborn, the half, the pure blood... They are all under the whims of men - I hope they have a revolution! All those women should join together to overthrow that tyranny to get their civil rights back and be able to protect their rights as human beings! Thinking about that world they are left in is too sad - I guess I would do the same as hermione and leave if women were not rising up to take their rights back they might as well leave to a place that those rights are, for the majority, protected... It is again sad she has to leave a part of herself to attain those freedoms. :( Emma Watson would also cry at the end of this story - too sad.
Besides that rant- it was a well written story I enjoyed reading it!
lol interesting ff
8862406657 chapter 1 . 8/12
Dear camnz
I love your story!
I want to ask you that if I can translate your article into Chinese.
I can meetall your requirements
Sarah chapter 24 . 7/27
Great ending! X 10/10
dracoisforever chapter 24 . 7/19
Super creepy, unexpected ending... Loved it!
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »