Reviews for Utterly Despicable
somethingnew2016 chapter 24 . 10/20
Just finished rereading again. I wish we knew more about Draco's POV. I feel this fic is unfinished without his answers. Please write an epilogue or maybe a sequel?! It would be interesting how the Wizarding world would handle the children. It wasn't specified that the muggleborns who modified their memory couldn't have children but, if they do its a higher chance their children could be magical. Especially if Draco and Hermione have children considering he's a pureblood spanning back countless generations. I would love to see how he figured out when she left and how he found her in the muggle world. Did he modify his memory as well but only to remember her? Is he splitting his time between the Wizarding world and the muggle world to be with her essentially leading a double life? So many unanswered questions. Please seriously consider an epilogue or a sequel. Very great job. One of my favs.
kitty feline chapter 24 . 10/20
Oh, Lord...
lifeoflola chapter 24 . 10/19
OMG, this ending! This ff definitely got me intrigued, and I love the ending... Thank you so much for sharing.
LittleDoll07 chapter 24 . 9/25
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue
Fleiur chapter 24 . 9/21
Huh! See. No one can tear Dramione apart. They will always find each other. Hahaha this is so idk.. it's a rollercoaster ride. :D
I've read this fic a dozen times already and I still can't get enough of it! I want Draco's POV pretty please. Please write more fics like this. In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to reread this again.
Happy chapter 24 . 9/12
Just reread this one again - wow!
vickety chapter 24 . 9/2
Wow. Cool ending. I thought he would follow her. Thanks.
zoeyyyyy chapter 5 . 9/1
wonderful chapter !
petatoII chapter 24 . 8/29
I don't know... should I say this is mindblowing? I can feel Draco's feelings throughout this fic and I clearly can see that he's suffering too... omg this fic is beautiful, sickeningly beautiful
Mia Potter Black chapter 24 . 8/1
oh my god ! we want Draco's POV . this story is incomplete without that. please give us Draco's POV from the start.
Phlogiston15 chapter 24 . 7/27
Oooooohhhh. That was good. The ending seems like it needs a sequel or something, usually lies and missing information don't end up unresolved like Draco is still a problematic human being and the society is still terrible...but I did like this ending a lot!
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 24 . 6/25
Holy Crap! That was probably the creepiest ending ever. Having read your other stories, this wasn't one of my favorites, but it was still great. The thing that threw me off most was misuse of verb tenses scattered around ("The power vacuum after both Harry and Voldemort dies during the final battle left the space open..." was in the second paragraph of the first chapter for example). However, even with those mistakes, this story was still very enticing. Great job!
Harts-Of-Lily chapter 24 . 6/9
Can you possibly post a chapter or two from Draco's POV to show the things Hermione doesn't remember? You know, like a fluffy little epilogue? :)
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »