Reviews for Utterly Despicable
msmiamalfoy29 chapter 1 . 9/3
Wow! I started this story last night and just finished it! So many tears and a happy ending for them! he really did love her! this story was amazing!
I love all your stories! I've reread them several times and everytime I come to this particular one, I wish there was a sequel. There's so much to know. How does Draco juggle the magical and muggle world? What about his wife? His friends? Hermione may be as ignorant but she's not stupid. She's bound to get suspicious at some point. How long can Draco keep deceiving? Please consider writing the sequel. There's just so much potential!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 24 . 8/29
Wow, what a amazing story! Seriously, I needed a good fic to get me back into reading again. Thank you for this!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 16 . 8/29
This is really good, I don't want it to end.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 13 . 8/29
I hope he does call him Snookims lol
Bernaheartsyou chapter 6 . 8/28
Bed bugs eat you alive! Best line, I will be using it
Bernaheartsyou chapter 3 . 8/28
I love the way that you portray Draco, it is just spot on.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 8/28
Good first chapter, I am glad you went straight into the plot.
Zaphyro azul chapter 24 . 8/22
Read it once more and LOVE IT! One of the best Draco (love this guy) and Hermione fanfics I've ever read. I think your ending's the best for it. CONGRATULATIONS!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 24 . 8/7
Draco! Loved her in the muggle world... love it!
ph.pac chapter 24 . 8/2
Wow! What a twist... loved this story!
EllieMcHun chapter 24 . 8/2
this was one of the best stories I've read in a really long time, you didn't fix their world since it is obviously impossible during this generation, but so many things left unsaid: are they gonna get married? it was suggested that it's something Hermione would want, and are they gonna have kids? if so, they would most likely be magical and Hermione is bound to find out again about the magic world, and how about Hogwarts? does Hogwarts refuse to give access to muggleborns? and how about Draco's and Hermione's kids? are they going to be homeschooled by Draco? Then he will have to tell Hermione who he is
it was implied that he didn't have to give up his memories, right? did Draco divorced Astoria? did he escape the hunt to be able to live in the muggle world?
sheritas-chan chapter 24 . 7/30
OMG! this was amaizing! i dont read fics in english because its a little difficult to me but it was too much good to let in chapter 6 of the traduction on spanish.
i love the end just one question: what happend with the life of Draco in the magic world? he just left it? Thank you so much for this wonderful history you gave us
scabiorgirl chapter 24 . 7/11
It was good but I wanted more from the ending.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 24 . 5/24
Awwww he found her and settled down with her as a muggle couple️ WOW this was a FANTASTIC story! Sad in places, hot in others and overall very intriguing. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »