Reviews for Utterly Despicable
Parisatis chapter 24 . 19h
That ending was something I wasn’t expecting hahaha... I liked it very much. Read it in a few hours, couldn’t help myself.
I finished it, and after half an hour I thought... did he went through the memory wiping or he found here in the muggle world? Would love to know
Great work!
Marycielo Felton chapter 24 . 10/10
Una gran historia con un final completamente inesperado, en verdad eres una gran escritora
NGK-DH chapter 24 . 10/9
Really really pretty good
Thz u for sharing with us..
I read it on one night, can’t get a sleep until it finished at Dawn
(Ha Ha) i really love it..thz u again
TheLoteTree chapter 21 . 10/4
First of all, YIKES! That ending! I think I would have fallen of my seat if I wasn't actually lying in bed reading this. I don't understand Draco. Does he love her? If you discount the ending, no, he doesn't. Is he obsessed with her? Absolutely! Why is he obsessed with her? No idea. Though this fic was definitely different, it was...creepy. Very much so. And to top it off, Hermione does indeed develop SOME SORT OF feelings for Draco which I am also very reluctant to call love. To be honest, I was really rooting for Marcus when she was with him, he was at least better than Draco.

Perhaps, the only part of the story I really appreciated was Connie. All her dialogues and interactions with Hermione seemed to form the highlights for me (esp when I realised there was no hope for any actual love between Draco and Hermione).
TheLastLynx chapter 24 . 9/21
oh wow fuck. that was a creepy ending. and quite sudden, too. hmm. If you should ever feel inclined to so a sequel, that would be fantastic. on the other hand, this pretty much seems to be a one-way road. But I can't deny that Hermione getting both her powers AND her memories back, then changing magical Britain (or the other magical communities intervening, and thereby forcing a change of policy) would be endlessly satisfactory.
TheLastLynx chapter 13 . 9/21
Connie is a great OC! I thoroughly enjoy all her interactions with Hermione.
TheLastLynx chapter 10 . 9/21
I was a bit hesitant to read this fic (I'm not a fan on Voldy wins AUs) but that said, I like how you portray Hermione's struggle for independenceeven in this absolute horrible and demeaning environment.
Lirio-Shikatema chapter 24 . 9/9
Hi, i dont really like to reviwes english fics, i speack spanish but i have to do it this time... there is any possibility that you make a Draco's poit of view of this fic? I dont really enjoy that kind of fics jajaja but i really need to know what the hell was he thinking! What was he thinking when he saw her, when he get her, lose her, and when he realiced thar she left the magic world... and the most importan, how he left that world, if he lose jis memories too and find her by the destiny or if he knew who she was, what he had to do to lesve EVERITYNG! Please, there is any chance to you to do that? I like this fic, thanks.
Lego chapter 24 . 8/26
Like the name of this fiction its also " utterly decpicable " . Really like we want to see Hermione for 24 chapters to sell herself and Draco playing with her who won at last and then we ask you atleast tell us he feels love so it can be justified. What a load of hell, if you wanted to demean Hermione and humilate her it was perfect. I think she will go back to muggle world than to sell herself to a pueblood death eater. Where is her self righteousness. Why don't you just put your own oc instead of disrespecting her character ? Yes utterly despicable
Mel Crooks chapter 24 . 7/27
I didn’t think I was going to like this, but I was totally wrong. Great storytelling.
Just Altais chapter 24 . 7/21
I arrived here thanks to a translation, it seems so good that I couldn’t wait for the translation, I just have to keep reading. And… you left me speachlees. That ending was mind blowing. The fact that Draco was capable of leaving his life, his magic, his privilege, his memories. I know his life wasn’t happy, and I don’t think he enjoyed that much, but it’s kinda odd, such an unselfish act from him. I really live they way you write, I have read some others of your stories, very nice ones.
And even thought I’m aware that your was perfect, I think that a little of Draco’s perspective would be nice. Maybe the whole story, or just an epilogue. I personally would love to read it!
Have a lovely day, thanks for so many good hours of entertainment.
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 24 . 7/14
Whew, I didn't expect that ending. It was a good read but it did leave me with lots of questions that I honestly don't know what to feel afterwards. Does he love her or is he just obsessed with her? What are his motives? I feel kind of happy (just a tiny bit) cause they're "together" in the end but at the same time questioning if it'll last. It would be fun to see a sequel to explore the dynamics of Draco's feelings.
So percious
Could you please write continuation of it?
Theyre cheating bastards even if theyre marriage is lacking the physical department. Please fix this mistake.
Love love love love it !
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »