Reviews for Utterly Despicable
scarlettcat chapter 24 . 9/3
You write a really good horrible Draco. I want to hate him because he really is awful, but there is just something about him that I can’t resist. Another great story!
Armario chapter 24 . 8/30
Gostaria de saber como draco foi para o mundo trouxa ?
winkyw chapter 24 . 7/26
absolutely love this!
this is without any doubt the greatest story i've ever read on this website. there's nothing quite like it and it's definitely out of my expectation. although i don't always approve of your choices i can't help but fall for your story. you have such an amazing ability to set up plots and such a spectacular notion. what i think is most epic is your ability to reflect deeply upon the society, and to really empathize with characters, to dig deep into their souls.
like, words can't describe how i feel right now. guess what i want to say is that this is really special and the author is so lucky to have this as a treasure inside.
amazingly well done!
i would love so much to read more and i feel like the ending is a little rushed but i know that this is your story and this is probably the best ending.
meduza chapter 24 . 7/18
Oh my god for this ending I didn't expect :OOO

Draco, you son of a bitch, I loved this ending
Jas Rys chapter 24 . 5/12
I liked the story but everything just felt a little too rushed.
Jazzielady76 chapter 24 . 5/1
Wiw, this was completely different and I loved all if if! Kudos!
julliamey chapter 24 . 4/17
reread it after years and still want to know Draco POV
wow this story will never get old
xbieber chapter 24 . 4/7
The ending was rushed
Lena2244 chapter 24 . 2/10
Oh this is a mind fuck I love it lol
HDRH chapter 24 . 1/9
The ending is terrifying. It is something from worst nightmares for a woman. I love all your stories, but this one is the best.
alphahydrabeta chapter 24 . 1/3
I can't believe it's over! loved it. I would love to know how Draco came to the muggle world?
sunflwgranger chapter 24 . 12/11/2021
Draco is a sneaky snake for sure. loved it
RowenaC chapter 24 . 12/3/2021
Well that was most unexpected! A good take!
Serena chapter 5 . 11/18/2021
hello Camnz,
I am a fan of this work. Love this story so much ! I wonder if it's ok to translate it into Chinese so as to let more Dramione fans see it. After searching on Chinese websites, I found that you once authorized another translator, but her update stopped at chapter 6. I found her translation recently and then saw your original text. I like it very much and hope to get your authorization again.
I plan to put the translation on QUOTEV site, because most fans from China mainland don't have direct access to some websites. Your name and original address will be attached.
looking forward for you reply and thank you in advance.

BR,

Serena
Noemiem chapter 24 . 11/8/2021
This is such an amazing ending. Thank You for the story.
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »