Reviews for Utterly Despicable
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 24 . 5/24
Awwww he found her and settled down with her as a muggle couple️ WOW this was a FANTASTIC story! Sad in places, hot in others and overall very intriguing. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Inggita chapter 24 . 5/11
Ah, Draco...can properly say you love her within the constraints of society..Good on him for chasing her in muggle world! :)
SummerChix chapter 24 . 3/22
AWW I was shocked at first when I thought you were just going to end it without tying up loose ends. But I LOVE what you did. SO sweet. I want to read it againgood work, thank you so much!
pillowtae chapter 24 . 3/6
I'm literally shook by that ending omg this was amazing thank you
Belldy chapter 24 . 3/1
Great story ! I really enjoyed a lot
Mistress-Cinder chapter 24 . 2/20
I knew just knew that was the flaw in her plan. Draco would just follow her... And she is clueless and happy until she wants to get married and\or have kids and he won't be able to give her what she wants...
loved it! can you make some kind of epilogue in Draco's PoV? right now there's so much left to imagination..
LittleDoll07 chapter 1 . 2/2
i want a sequel so much ,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Short-circuit-Soulmate chapter 24 . 1/24
Awesome story! Loved it!
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 24 . 1/22
Wow! What a story. Thank you!
Coyote's Shadow chapter 24 . 1/2
The writing was well done, though there were a few grammatical errors. the story seemed well thought out until the end. I found the two older women to be an add on that was unnecessary. I liked that it ended with Draco playing a no-maj but did he leave the Wizarding world? Was it because he loved her? He came off as a controlling ashore through the whole thing, what caused the end?
HelpmeHermione chapter 24 . 11/28/2016
I had a feeling it would end this way. Great story!
Tee dree chapter 24 . 11/17/2016
Great story! Loved it!
madval29 chapter 24 . 11/16/2016
Well damn looks like he found her and got exactly what he wanted. But at least it's better this way as he has to treat her like an actual person. They both get the chance to fall in love without any of the prejudice. Well Draco might feel some but he must have left the magical world behind as well. So it looks like he has made his choice. Great story overall. I've really enjoyed it. Thank you!
madval29 chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
Well looks like she got passed Draco I wonder if he has an insurance plan. Like he checks the list of people who are leaving every night or something. And bless Percy but at the same time he's such an asshole in the worst way in that he doesn't even realize he is an asshole. Great chapter!
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »