Reviews for Memories and Mayhem
Em chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very nice! I loved the love/hate relationship between Baralai and Tidus. You did a great job on these. Thank you for sharing them with us.
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really really liked this!

It's a very interesting, real, and completely unique take on their relationship. I honestly never considered them being chummy at all, but this makes it look nearly canon :P

I'd love to see a chaptered fic developing it, in fact, but that's probably pushing it, haha. :) Oh well, I can definitely appreciate this on it's own- the sentences were simple and the right length for the challenge, but quite descriptive and telling.

Very very well done!

It gives me so many plot bunnies, especially because just today I was thinking about some kind of comparison fic between Tidus/Yuna and Baralai/Yuna; how they're probably complete opposites in relationships! xD

But I lean strongly to the Tidus/Yuna side, so the Baralai/Yuna in this fic made me a little squicky, heheh, but it wasn't overwhelming and it was handled well and very in-character!

So yea. A! :D
OneThousandCuts chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, such a multifaceted relationship! They're kind of like puppies. They bark and bite at each other a lot, but then they always lick their wounds together, too. (And sleep in one, big, adorable, fluffy pile of pooch? XD)

Did you put "Victory" right after "Virtuous" on purpose? Because they can be taken as one conversation all too easily! ROFL