Reviews for Brokedown Palace
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Normally I dont like Jasper Bella stories but this was so well done I coudn't not like it. I liked how u made each separate blink into a memory that all connected in the end. It wasn't just random flashes but significant flashes put together 2 make a story. An example of what I'm trying 2 say is how well you forshaddowed the glass breaking. That was really neat. Great story!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Lovely - I'm so glad I found you!
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very well done.
rameau chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Can't even remember what I snarked while reading the pre-final version or one of them, but from what I can see, you managed to retain the breathless quality and still make this less confusing somehow. I just love these slightly strange one shots that force anyone with a brain to think twice and dig a little deeper for the true meaning of simple words. Thanks for writing one.

And yes, that makes you weird too. :P

P.S. I'm still humming the Whiskey Lullaby.
voyanisen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I don't know the reference the previous reviewer mentions, so I can't address that. This o/s was very well-done, and while not like your "Big Sky", it was so evocative and heart-breaking. This was my favorite: "Nothing is beautiful anymore and everything is nothing."

Loved it!
StrawberryShortPants chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I had hoped that this was a playoff of that Claire Danes/Kate Beckinsale movie but alas. I see what you are attempting. But unfortunately you failed. The grammar mistakes and Blinking were really distracting.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Beautiful title beautiful story. The hard part is after they get home, of course. *sigh* Lovely lovely one-shot.