Reviews for Go to Waste
Lilly-Belle chapter 1 . 1/22
OH MY THE CUTENESSSSSSSSS! I might die from the cuteness! So well-written too!
StarStorm19 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
aw cute
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Aww!
dazzleberries chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Very, very good. I liked both the Ferbnessa plot at the Phinabella moment :)
Persnicketyfox fictionpress chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I've only recently discovered how awesome Ferb is, and I really enjoyed that he is quite awesome in this story, too.

I liked Ferb's voice in this. Though I am not British and therefore cannot judge accurately, I think he sounded the part.

The pocket watch comment made me giggle. )

I don't think he sounded long-winded. His thought process was clear, understandable, and a bit compelling.

All in all, I'm glad I stumbled on this fanfic. Made me giggle, made me go "awww" (with a rising intonation). I hope I can find more fanfics like this one. D Thanks for posting it!
Frodo the Second chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, my gosh! This was so bittersweet! I loved, loved, loved it! Wow, how do you capture Ferb so well? You're a genius at him! I've never seen anyone do him the way you do (no offense to anybody)! The whole idea was really sweet: Ferb is depressed because he missed his big chance with Vanessa, but instead of dwelling on it, he turns it into something beautiful. Anchore! Again! Again!

Frodo (the Second)
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh God this is so cute, it makes me want to gush over a tub of ice cream or something. I think your interpretation of Ferb's mindset quite plausible, too. Ferb does seem to be more observant than Phineas.
you-barack-my-world chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I thought this was good, and you nailed what I always thought was true: Ferb's got a lot going on in that head. Although, (this is really nitpicky, but I'm bored) a pocket watch?
8711 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
that was so sweet! 8D i love your solution. it was great! :)

i loved the pocket watch part. ;)
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this Ferb. He is very British. I myself carry a pocket watch as well(though I'm Native American), it's very fancy, and very old fashioned. You gotta love it.

This seems very much like something Ferb would do. If he couldn't have his moment, he'd do anything in his power to make sure that someone else he loved got theirs. He's very unselfish that way. And that's why I love Ferb. He cares more for those around him then himself.

All in all, cute, well written, and not to long. You get a perfect score.
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Don't worry, it wasn't long-winded at all and I'm happy you didn't rewrite this. In my opinion, I think Ferb was spot on and i thought it was the sweetest thing when he gave up the rose. This is definitley going on my favorites.
oOStarryEyedOo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really love the way you portray Ferb, because I feel like sometimes people make him like a zombie who has no thoughts just because he doesn't talk in the show. When I read this, I was thinking, "Yes! This is exactly what Ferb should be like!".

S
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww... this was so very sweet. Of course Ferb would be the one giving Phineas a push in the right direction. :P haha
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
*giggles* Aww, very nicely done. X3 I'd even go so far as to call it... Ferbulous. Hehe, I'm so punny.

...Yes, a pocket watch. Yes, it's old-fashioned, yes, I'm very British, moving on.

O. M. G. Epic. Win. XD That had to be my favorite line out of the entire story. I think you captured Ferb's character very well, so hats off to you. :3 And I read the entire story in Ferb's voice, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. XD Anywho, loved it. Do keep up the good work.

-Spade
Bean chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really enjoyed it! I love the line "Yes, a pocket watch. Yes, it's old-fashioned, yes, I'm very British, moving on." I loved it!